Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for a writer to write a Dobson

Disclaimer: This request includes the member joining The Elysium Empire. There are no requirements for members of The Elysium Empire, but if you are uncomfortable joining, then this is not for you.

Hello there! I am Severus Dobson. Some of you may know me better as Sethrak or Heath Valhoun. The Elysium Empire currently has an internal story involving a crime family known as The Dobsons, fighting for influence against The Royal Family and Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun , as well as competing against companies such as Katitik Hive Industries, Veinstein Laboratories and Innovations, and MandalArms.

The Dobsons are currently a family written by three writers..Myself, Kay-Larr Kay-Larr , and Grand Shepherd Burtch Grand Shepherd Burtch . However we have agreed to try and expand this group of writers to make the Dobson family more unpredictable, and more unique.

So, what are we looking for?

Well, anyone that wants to write an influential, rich, greedy, and shady character should love The Dobsons as most of them are just that: Rich, Influential, Greedy, and Shady. However there are also some nice Dobsons, such as Viken Dobson Viken Dobson , and some rude but good-at-heart Dobsons such as Dorthea Dobson Dorthea Dobson . There's even the fan-favorite ladies man, Duraldo "Doofy" Dobson!

So, if you are interested, just PM myself or one of the people mentioned. Or, if you prefer, hop in our
Discord!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom