Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For A Tea Shop

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red

"Thank you for looking out for her."

Kay considered her options with his continued pressing of completing his mission.

"I don't have my own ship. And I highly doubt that Dr. Benson has a taxi service. Going there would be a one way ticket. I can't have that."

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
Kay-Larr Kay-Larr

Red nodded. Her concern for it being a one way trip was understandable, and an easy fix. "I can fix that. My associates have ships that they often lend to me, that's how I got here. And I can give you the signal for my commlink and the details on how to contact me if anything arrives. I will do my best to assist you." Red told her.

Kay-Larr

"And what if I'm not permitted to have a commlink to reach you? I don't know what it's like in there for a patient. But I know what Dr. Benson is like..."

There were some things that she trusted the doctor with, but there were other things that she didn't.

Subject 73 Red

Kay-Larr Kay-Larr

Red thought about that for a second. "Well, if not, then ask him to call someone. I'm sure the doctor most likely will allow it. And if not, remember, I'm Force sensitive. I'm quite... adapt at using the Force to see someone's real emotions. Also, you said you are Force sensitive, there are a couple of non droid guards in there. You could... convince them to allow you to have a call."

Subject 73 Red

Kay-Larr Kay-Larr

Red sighed. "Well, at least we've gotten somewhere in this conversation. And you've said that you'll think about coming willingly, that's progress, at least. You've said that you'll think about coming willingly, so I most likely won't have to force you to go. You said you'll go another time? Fine, but I'm staying until you reach your decision, so I can take you back if you decide to go willingly, or to force you to come with me. I have time; I can definitely wait." He said. He had been trained in the labs on how to hunt, and was taught the patience that had to be used in the hunt. And his Jedi training also taught him patience. He could wait, he could definitely do it. Besides, it would be nice to get a vacation. Red rarely ever took one.

Kay-Larr

Kay nodded. "I have rooms available upstairs for you to sleep in." It wasn't as though she'd allow him to sleep in hers. Even if he chose the floor or a chair. She liked to have her privacy.

"Having you with me in town could be beneficial. I'm sure that plenty would think you were my bodyguard, so none would try to bother me in any way." And that was a good thing. Plus, she didn't need to pay him, which was even better.

Kay-Larr

Kay smirked and shook her head. Did he think that she had some sort of schedule in mind outside of her norm for running her shop? "I don't know. I guess you'll just have to wait to find out."

Kay-Larr

Kay folded her arms across her chest. "And what timeline are you currently thinking if?" Her stubborness was rising again. And just when she thought that she had it under control.

Yet she knew how to give people the slip when she wanted to.

Kay-Larr

"The countdown begins? It shouldn't be your decision. It should be mine." She hated the idea of being locked up. One of her enemies built a fake asylum to stick her into. And she was made to believe that her whole life was a hallucination. That was difficult to escape from.

"I don't do well in confinement. I've been a prisoner of war; a hostage; tortured twice beyond death by my captors. I DESERVE...to be left alone. I earned it."

Subject 73 Red

Kay-Larr Kay-Larr

Red sighed. "And I'm giving you a decision now. I am giving you time to think, but ultimately it will be your decision. I... understand your predicament. When I was created... You would call it being born. I was born in a lab. During my creation, scientists had altered my genetic code to be a perfected combat machine. Of course, we were experiments, and we were all prototypes, but we were successful. We became some of the greatest soldiers ever. But for most of my life, I was trapped in a lab, rarely ever let out, except for training missions, the rare assignment, or some sort of survival mission. I was trapped there until a couple of years back. I had always wanted to go out, as we were trapped in the labs for our whole lives." He told her. He rarely told anyone this., but here he was, telling her this.

Kay-Larr

Her decision? More than likely he was waiting for her to give him the okay to bring her to Benson. But she wasn't about to do that anytime soon.

Kay listened to his story on his upbringing. It was easy to imagine and at least it gave her some understanding of how he operated.

"How did you escape?"

Subject 73 Red

Kay-Larr Kay-Larr

Red looked at her. She really wanted to know, huh? "The labs... were attacked. Pirates. Raiders. Criminals. Me and the other experiments defended the labs, There were so many of them. The security systems and security droids were overrun. It was mainly just us experiments, but with some help from security droids and automated guns. We managed to repel the attack. But we lost so many. Many experiments died, and many scientists died. The labs had suffered a lot of damage. But we killed most of the pirates. A couple of them retreated, but they left behind many ships. Some of the scientists even had private ships they had, but many of the ones that did had died, so they weren't able to use them. Some of us left, to go and find a new life. But many of us stayed, to rebuild the planet, and to create a new civilization. I was one of the ones that left. I've heard of good things that are happening on the planet. Things seem to be pretty successful there. They're building up pretty quickly." Red said.

Kay-Larr

"Well I'm glad you survived. For my daughter's sake anyways. Have you ever thought about going back there? You could see it all for yourself while you wait fir me. It's not like I'm going anywhere." She didn't have a ship, so leaving to anywhere was more difficult than before. Nor did she know how to pilot anything herself.

Subject 73 Red

Kay-Larr Kay-Larr

Red nodded when she said she was glad he survived. "Thank you. A lot of experiments did survive. But many didn't. They were just unlucky." He told her.

Then, she asked if he ever thought about returning. He had thought about it. He had thought about returning long and hard. It was a tough decision. Red was silent for a bit, thinking up of his response. This was a touchy subject for him, especially since he had seen all of those experiments die.
"Yes... I have thought about it. Maybe one day I'll go back. But not any time soon. Not yet. I'm not ready. I don;t think that I can bring myself to return to the place where it happened, where all of my brothers and sisters died, where I left them, when they needed me most. I need to get better, then I can face my demons." He told her.

"Besides, I can't just leave you. Doctor Benson wants me to bring you back alive, so i need to stay here, and make sure you stay safe and unharmed. I need to basically serve as your bodyguard."

Kay-Larr

"Now you know how I feel. Just as you aren't ready to go home; I'm not ready to go to Dr. Benson's facility."

As he stated that he'd be her bodyguard, Kay gestured to the door. "Well if you're going to be staying here for a while, I guess that I should show you your room."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom