Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Sith Scientist and/or Alchemist

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
As the title suggests, I'm looking for a Sith scientist and/or alchemist (preferably TSE) for extraction. I'm also looking for a small team to go into Sith territory to extract said scientist. Kay needs the individual for her tea company to 'help' her with a few unique brews. So this thread will all be about the capture. And not to worry, the Sith won't be in her 'employ' for long. There'll be another thread in the near future dedicated to their escape.

If anyone's interested, please drop me a message or comment. Thanks :)

[member="Kay Arenais"] - loose affiliate of the TSE. But a long time Sith nerd & alchemist. Ostanes also is pretty steeped in Dathomir traditions, and could bring to bear things like spirit ichor & water of life. Even if in another project.

Plus, Ostanes is obsessed with tea. Used to drive poor Seydon crazy over it.

[member="Kay Arenais"] - Fair warning, he's mad. And possessed by the equivalent of a minor Force related deity. So sometimes he does odd things. Like alchemize bees & let them out in a daycare... Other times, he makes a crossbow that purifies Sithspawn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom