Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a secret Sith Apprentice

Abyss is a rule of two guy for the most part, but things with his apprentice are going a bit slow right now. So because I don't want to throw a promising character under the bus like that, and I also don't want to alter Abyss philosophical believes for no reason, I have decided to pull out the oldest sith trick of all time: Secret Apprentice.

Your character will basically be a normal apprentice to Abyss, only that you wont be known as such or tell anyone, in case they go on a mission with the sith order for example, but your character will still be allowed to use Abyss resources and get missions not unlike those of his non secret apprentice lol.

As for what I have to offer: Abyss is skilled in the mental arts, with a focus on drain knowledge and dominant Mind, but he is also pretty good in all other disciplines revolving around the manipulation of thoughts and memories. He is also an assassin, so stealth is right up his ally, both with the force and with conventional means. Also solid with a lightsaber, lightning, TK, alchemy and pretty good with some more esoteric skills like psychometry. Plus a number of non force related skills like marksmanship, explosives, intelligence work and using words and psychology as a weapon. Oh and pretty, pretty advanced and vast knowledge about sith history and philosophy.

What I am looking for: Someone who A. Has no problem with being a secret apprentice, and B. Posts at least semi regularly and with at least semi detailed posts (I don't need 32146238765723498 words per post, but I am also not a fan of 2 sentence posts as the standard.) Besides that I am pretty open what type of sith he trains. I think the most important thing is basically that I look over your characters posts and bio and it just feel like it fits, without making a decision based to much on same direction in character direction.

So who is interested?

[member="Arisa Yune"] Spot on sith, you almost got the job. Next step is stabbing a knife in the back of anyone you ever cared for, just to be really sure that you are serious about this. Shouldn't be that hard right?

[member="Darth Abyss"]

Did that already, I abandoned my friends and cohorts in the Republic while I ran away to Voss. Every day I tell myself that it was to become stronger under the guidance of a functioning order, then to eventually return to save them all, but the truth was that I just wanted to have a bit of peace for once. I was so tired, being alone and afraid in the empty halls of Yutan. Though from the repeated attacks of gangsters, terrorists, Sith, and Mandalorians, I have been forced to acknowledge one simple truth. That there is no peace. What the Silver Jedi enjoyed was a fantasy paid for in blood and tears shed by myself and the rest of the Republic. But no more. Why do I fight so hard for people that didn't fight for me when I needed them the most? The same could be said about the Galactic Alliance, who have never offered me anything but derision as I didn't stack up to their lofty standards. Now that glittering allure of theirs was forever shattered at Kaeshana by the First Order they let run rampant for years. As darkness descends, maybe it's best that I stop trying to fight the tide and learn to make it work in my favor.

Good enough for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom