Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a one man army

Hello wonderful people of Chaos.

Norin here is a second Generation Naval Officer. The problem is he spent so much time focusing on being the best pilot and Commander he good be he never got around to things like weapons training and hand to hand.

So my thought is to have somebody...............maybe a friend from early in Norin's career fill a bodyguard type role.

This person would either be an Army or Marine Corp Senior enlisted. When on ship he or she would be the Master at Arms. Off ship he or she wold go everywhere Norin goes and pull double duty as his Aide.

This would be consider a medium risk job. After all how many enemies could a career Naval Officer have.

Important notes:

1. Norin was born and currently resides on Alderaan
2. Norin left the Republic when Alderaan split from the Republic
3. While Norin has no ties to any government enemies of Alderaan need not apply.
4. Do to the marriage of Faith Organa and Draco Vereen enemies of the Mandalorian Clans is also a no go.

If nobody bites or a suitable PC can't be found then I will just create an NPC to serve this purpose.

[member="Norin Kellarov"]
Were you to operate as a naval officer within the Commonwealth we would be able to accommodate you with a likely PC Jaguar for protection, Jaguar being one of our special cybernetic supersoldiers.

Norin Kellarov said:
This would be consider a medium risk job. After all how many enemies could a career Naval Officer have.
What a coincidence. My job said the same thing.

I just came back from the dead a month ago.

Horus said:
Were you to operate as a naval officer within the Commonwealth we would be able to accommodate you with a likely PC Jaguar for protection, Jaguar being one of our special cybernetic supersoldiers.

Aspen Laval said:
I could offer assistance

While I thank you for your response.

3. While Norin has no ties to any government enemies of Alderaan need not apply.
4. Do to the marriage of Faith Organa and Draco Vereen enemies of the Mandalorian Clans is also a no go.

The Commonwealth has ties to the First Order. Sith also fall into the same category covered by points 3 and 4.

Krenis Skirata said:
I've got a bad feeling about this.
What it is a legitimate point.

To play devils advocate, we also have ties with the Galactic Alliance, Commenor, and had ties with Mandalorians and SJO. The Commonwealth isn't defined by who they sign peace treaties with. By being friendly with the FO it directly avoids conflict which would ordinarily result in destruction and death on a mass scale for no good reason.

I'd be more than open to such and opportunity, you can read my bio of you'd like, but I'm currently remaking it to better fit Nathan in this day of age.

[member="Darth Vitium"]
Isn't that what all jobs say? Anyways, *claps* congrats on a successful re-animation.

Horus said:
To play devils advocate, we also have ties with the Galactic Alliance, Commenor, and had ties with Mandalorians and SJO. The Commonwealth isn't defined by who they sign peace treaties with. By being friendly with the FO it directly avoids conflict which would ordinarily result in destruction and death on a mass scale for no good reason.

Neldar Poska said:
[member="Horus"] [member="Norin Kellarov"]

Got to agree here. You're looking for a good-sided group, yet you condemn a group for doing a good thing no other good-sided group would do

Ok the focus of this thread is not to debate Galactic Politics or diplomatic relationships. If you have a character that you think fits the bill then I will be glad to consider said character. Otherwise I am going to ask that we move along.

[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

lol I will take a look but make no promises.

Faith Organa said:
[member="Norin Kellarov"] perhaps we could define a position for on Alderaan that opens up rp opportunities for you
That is the goal which is why for this role I am intentionally trying to avoid existing and potential enemies of our people and your husbands people. ;)

Oh man! This would have been perfect if not for the splitting from the republic portion!

Valkren is still a senior enlisted with the Republic special forces, he was born and raised on Alderaan where his family still resides.

I would have loved this position but I don't know if it'll work out since the Republic situation. HOWEVER, if your character is still looking for old friends and assets I'd be up for that!

[member="Valkren Calderon"]

Lol Alderaan is in Mandalorian Clans space and after the Invasion of Kashyyk the Clans can be credited with the IC dissolution of the Republic.

It is one of those typical some would have gone home to Alderaan and others would have stayed with the Republic.

Norin went home.

That being said them having met during the time they were both in the Republic is possible. An "old buddies" reconnecting thread is not out of the question. Norin may or may not try and convince him to come home. Who knows.

I'm currently finishing up a final post on a thread so would you like to throw it up? Either one of them could have contacted each other, you'd probably do the best finding the meeting point and what not. We can discuss the details of their history in PM if you'd like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom