Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a new owner...literally.

Greetings one and all!

This is a post to attempt to find a buyer for my newest character, quite literally someone to become her new owner and/or master.

I am very open to any and all and will be available to negotiate the beginning of said interactions.

[member="Kimiko"]

Always a sucker for a damsel in distress, would love to run a rescue or purchase story but BB is a nice guy so if your looking for a cruel owner / master story line, i'm out. This guy is all heart... mostly... :D

Strictly speaking, Alkor is not a fan of the slave trade or any type of human trafficking. That said, he's also not very socially aware, so if by some chance he were to become someone's master it would probably make for some seriously comical interaction.

He's definitely not a nice person, though.

[member="Kimiko"]

Bryce Bantam said:
[member="Kimiko"]

Always a sucker for a damsel in distress, would love to run a rescue or purchase story but BB is a nice guy so if your looking for a cruel owner / master story line, i'm out. This guy is all heart... mostly... :D
But cruelty can be so much fun. :p

[member="Vengeance"] , you bringing the old boy out of retirement, if your interested we could work it that [member="Kimiko"] was your property and I'm buying her from you. Something short with a lite social stuff.

[member="Bryce Bantam"]

Go you, you're growing up too fast on me buddy! I kinda miss the kid l, but alas, the Sithspawn killing badass I know best Is also very amazing. *nods at [member="Kimiko"] with a smile* hey miss, if Bryce get to cruel, call me and I'll handle it for ya

Too many can be bad; jealousy then a fight breaks out, but I call dibs on [member="Bryce Bantam"] he's my bud, if need be I can fight while giving piggy back rides, [member="Kimiko"] *smiles*

[member="Kimiko"] , anyhow story is up to you, fighting and piggie back rides aside, we will craft it however you like with as may writers as you wish. Sale or breakout you are free to chose, we can play this however. Feel free to continue to PM me with any questions.

Bryce Bantam said:
[member="Vengeance"] , you bringing the old boy out of retirement, if your interested we could work it that [member="Kimiko"] was your property and I'm buying her from you. Something short with a lite social stuff.
Lol no his retirement stands. I just like to advocate violence and debauchery when the opportunity presents itself. ;)

John Ash

Only by Fire do we become Ash.
[member="Kimiko"]

A little late to this, but I was going to say if you like then John could "buy" you from your owner. And by buy I mean stiff the guy. And by stiff the guy I actually steal you and your deed both for fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom