Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request Looking for a Master

Some of you may know me. Many probably don't. I'm coming back from an LOA and have a steady schedule now. As such, I am going to do something I've always wanted story wise.

Allya is a Dark Jedi teen, who has worked with both Sith and Jedi, and looking to find a master. Faction doesn’t matter.

Are you a Rogue Jedi, who is lost, alone, broken? Do you not trust easily, and find too much comfort in alcohol? Are you looking for a way back to the light, or at least back to being you? A way to save yourself? Then you are perfect.

Or perhaps you are a Dark Jedi who treads the path between light and dark. You know what has to be done to save the galaxy. It’s not always pleasant, and the light side Jedi hate you for it. But you understand what is at stake so much better than most and are willing to do what it takes. Then you are also perfect.

Perhaps you are looking to slowly have your character turn from light to dark, or dark to light? Then you may also be perfect.

Basically, I am looking for a story with an imperfect master, toeing the zone between light and dark, good and evil. Or maybe, a story of salvation for her master. She is not an actively evil character; I would argue the opposite is true actually. However, she understands that life isn’t fair. That darkness exists everywhere, and that you must fight it or it wins. Allya is cheerful, energetic, and full of life, but understands gravity. If you are interested, or have any questions, please respond to this thread and/or send me a message.

I look forward to starting a long-term story with you.

Kono Sakura

K
Could potentially be a very good fit for this character whom I've been looking to get started with. Former Jedi Master turned ronin after becoming disillusioned with the Order. Still firmly on the Light Side, but is essentially in a sort of mid life crisis, unsure of where he wants to go in life. Lmk what you think!

Hi! I just joined a few days ago so I am not sure if I am a good candidate for a master but your post raised an interesting question for me. Where do the dark Jedi go faction wise? I noticed they did not have their own group .

Some of us have started Dark Jedi factions in the past. I know there was one a few years ago and I started one last year for a brief time. The issue always seems to be that dark jedi are so different its hard to hold them together into a society.

I do have a character who is troubled and is a fallen Jedi. I could bring her over here and throw her bio up to be your master, though I think those that posted before me would also be very worthy candidates.

Avery Starfall

A
I have quite a few characters whom might fit the bill for you.

Cord Starfall Cord Starfall - Faction: CIS Branch: Knights Obsidian Chapter: Acanthus (Grey) Rank: Lord Marshal | Master Occupation: Lord Marshal | pirate Synopsis: Cord was raised sith, turned Jedi, and found her Dathomiri heritage so is well versed in the force and Magic. She is disillusioned with most force factions thinks they only want weapons of war and that is all she is to them. Because of her disillusionment with force groups and Factions she became pirate.

Hansel Aulin - Faction: None Rank: Master Status: Rogue Jedi Occupation: Criminal Synopsis: Hansel has never been a typical Jedi, he was trained by Dathomir Witches and granted Master title by now long gone Jedi order. Though he was Trained by Dathomir witches he hates them and wants to see them all dead as they are responsible for the genocide of his people also the enslavement of him and his sister which he eventually freed them from.

Lucinda Anguish Lucinda Anguish - Faction: None Rank: Dark Jedi Knight Status: Rogue Occupation: Slicer/Hacker | Assassin Synopsis: Lucinda grew up very sheltered and protected. Once she broke away she fell in with a group of Dark Jedi assassins whom trained her. Her skill set is is Technomancer side of the force. She is very much a loner and oddball.

Zachariah Borgia - Faction: CIS Branch: Knights Obsidian Chapter: Thorn (Darkside) Rank: Master Occupation: Assassin Synopsis: Zach is a corellain Dark Jedi Master who use to be apart of an assassin brotherhood on Zeltros. He has no real experience with being a Jedi or Sith he was trained from a young again that the force was a tool to be used and he was trained to be an assassin. Though he is a killer he is a nice guy over all unless you are someone he is contracted to kill.

Avery Starfall - Faction: None Rank: Master Status: Rogue Occupation: Martial Arts Teacher Synopsis: Avery is trained mostly in the Magical arts though she was trained by a dark Jedi group at one point in her history as well. These days she trains people in Echani Martial arts on Eshan. She is well versed in the arts and is a highly trained Soldier.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you a Rogue Jedi, who is lost, alone, broken? Do you not trust easily, and find too much comfort in alcohol? Are you looking for a way back to the light, or at least back to being you? A way to save yourself? Then you are perfect.

I feel called out and summoned. Lawl you have a lot of people - but I guess I'll throw my name in the ring if anything a thread later down the line. Spy, Tech Savant, Jedi Shadow, involved in curious matters of infiltration, and bamf Corellian.

Allya Vi'Dreya Allya Vi'Dreya

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom