Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Major Planet for Testing

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Hey there :)

My subs for a story arc passed inspection. Now I need to put them to good use as a 'test' before putting it up for auction.

For any real impact, the planet should be a major one and not some backwater world that no one would care for. People will die (possibly) but the planet itself won't be destroyed.

Could use some people to try to stop it, etc. Or to help ;)

Here's one of the subs here.

Open to all.

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
[member="Kay Larr"]

Actually, yes, I think I have something for you. I'm creating a planet sub right now. It's recently opened itself to the galaxy, and it is expanding and growing rapidly. It does have a few major cities and ports. Also, after reading the sub for your thing, I saw that it mimics the Blue Shadow Virus. You see, on the planet I am making, there is this thing called the "Quarantine Enforcement Platform". It is basically where if an epidemic were to be evident on the planet and if a large number of organisms were to be infected and die from this, the Platform would release a large number of things called Q.E.s, or just Q for short. The name Q.E. stands for Quarantine Enforcers, which are a mix of cybernetic and organic, with mostly cybernetic parts, and they move around the planet, finding infected individuals, and either killing or capturing them to separate them from the uninfected. The Quarantine Enforcers are highly intelligent and advanced. Also, they will attempt to stop any ship from entering or exiting the planet, to stop the infection.

That is, this will all true be if it gets approved, I'll try and let you know if it does or does not get approved.

What do you think?

[member="Kay Larr"] this seems interesting what's this story arc about. Plus i would be glad to play as opposition as this would be a perfect opportunity to test my paramilitary forces for future threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom