Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for a Jedi trio for an adventure

THREE
Pngtreestretching_three_fingers_gesture_illustration_4757531.png

But it's really more like 2. I need some plucky young Jedi for an adventure to find and awake a great curiosity beyond the confinds of the galaxy, way off in the good ol' Firefist Galaxy. Perhaps some fresh-faced knights or older padawans on the way to knighthood, but more importantly some archetypes to fill. A core three, a Guardian, Sentinel, and Consular. Think like the Hunter, Warlock, Titan core from Destiny. Just a trio of individuals that can make up for each other's skillsets on a grand adventure (woo). Jalen will most likely fill the mystic role, so a Guardian and Sentinel are probably the priority here.

So, the set up. This has been in the works for a while, but I just recently got a blog post done that sets this adventure into motion, a call to action in a force vision. A mysterious being calls for a curiosity beyond the starrs of his cosmic understanding to be awoken. This is going to be a bit of an episodic series, one that I want to give an installment to every month or so (with downtime inbetween and schedual flexibility of course). It would see an Outbound Flight style escapade where Jalen and two other Jedi fly through the extragalactic void to get to the Firefist galaxy following the trail that has been layed out, a journey intended for self discovery and fellowship. There's a starfighter and a main freighter I wanna get made for the journey in the meantime, so this is sort of a test-and-feel for interest as far as looking for good characters to accompany my blind lad here. I see this being a 3 to 5 episode saga, but we'll work out the details once it all begins and gauge the interest of the party going forward. Anyways, if that sounds cool to y'all, feel free to express some interest down below. Thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom