Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Jedi Padawan

Hello, all I am looking for a Jedi Padawan who is up for long story is driven for threads are rich in character development and that classic bond between Master and Student we all love. WIth Jakkor Kess having to take a Barash Vow on his homeworld of Tatooine. He lies within the Sands of the Jundland Waste a jaded relic of the Old Republic, he contemplates the very nature of the Jedi and the Force that has emerged from groups such as the New Jedi Order and Silver Jedi Order. Losing faith in the Force and the Jedi, in general, reverting back to a Tusken Warlord within his lands. I bring him back because I am looking for a Padawan who wishes to learn the ways of the Jedi, not as crusaders seeking to destroy the dark side. But one who wishes to follow the very will of the Force.

PM me or Reply if Interested or have any questions. :D

Requirements:
-Into long character driven arcs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom