Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For a Jedi Healer...and cake

So as the title states, I am looking for a jedi healer to help out my character Gray. He is not sick or anything, but thinks he is because his force abilities as finally getting out of control. He doesn't realize he is force sensitive and has seen regular medics about it in the past. They all said he was perfectly healthy. He now is going to see a force healer because he has heard they can help with problems that regular medical personnel can't. If anyone is interested please PM me or mention me in the thread!

Also as far as cake goes, I want it and to eat it too. Any solutions to that problem?

[member="Maya Whitelight"]

Thanks for the offer, but I have a healer and a thread already started up for that part of the development. I wouldn't opposed to him being trained though by her. He will still need to find someone to teach him how to control his abilities because they are just getting way out of control for him. Force pulling a cup of hot coffee into your lap by accident isn't fun you know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom