Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for a group of people for my Organization of Bounty Hunting, Myth Hunting, Creature hunting.

Commander Of Galactic Containment Organization
The group will hopefully consist of a good amount of people. But our main idea is to be hunting creatures and myths. My group is HEAVILY based of SCP, but I tried to make it star wars because I have seen a bunch of big creatures in star wars, so why not do myths. Also do not worry about always having to be on, this group will have missions etc.

Thank you!

oh another beast and monster hunting guild these are fun. what kind of beasties do you want to go after?

cause there are a lot of mystical and massive oens in star wars and that is before you factor in chaos itself has made some awesome ones

Commander Of Galactic Containment Organization
Looking for more Myths than monsters. I wanna make this interesting and hunt things that haven't been hunted. When I get enough people hopefully make a group and a whole story about the creatures we have contained.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom