Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Good Old Skirmish!

Hullo Everyone!

As I'm sure many of you have recently seen or heard, the Black Empire, a growing Sith Faction under neath the joined ruled of [member="Darth Carnifex"] and [member="Darth Prazutis"] has somewhat made themselves known. We're currently on the rise but as per usual with the beginning of new factions, things get somewhat boring and some of us are looking to get our hands dirty with a good old brawl. We're also looking to expand our faction's growth through this battle specifically.

What I'm hoping to achieve here is maybe garner the attention of the Silver Sanctum Coalition, Galactic Republic, New Republic, or even some left over One Sith. What we really desire is to duke it out on a world controlled by a larger faction in the hopes of building up some story and prestige for our growing group. If anyone is interested, please post here or send me a PM.

Like I said, we're growing bored. And nothing is more fun than a good old battle between good and evil, evil and super evil, neutrality and evil? I don't know.

Ty8NsPx.png

FIGHT US FOR YOUR FUTURE! WE WILL SLAUGHTER YOU AND YOUR YOUNG WITHOUT PAUSE, UNLESS YOU STAND AND FIGHT! WILL YOU BE LAMBS, WAITING FOR THE COMING SLAUGHTER, OR WILL YOU BE WOLVES, DESPERATELY CLINGING TO THE HERETICAL LIFE YOU LIVE NOW!?

SHOW US!

[member="Atheus"]

I'm aware you're a Dark Side user. Are you currently in or representing a faction? Or do you kinda just want to be there? It's all good either way. And if you aren't currently in a faction, check out the Black Empire. Growing, evil, psychotic. Everything you'd desire as a Sith.

[member="Vaulkhar"]
The Commonwealth would have snagged this up... alas, we just started another mission and we don't want to burn out our writers as we're already doing two threads simultanously

[member="Vaulkhar"], As you can see from my signature, I work with the Iron Empire currently. However, I have not looked into the Black empire that much. SO I might join. Just depends.

As of now, I would be interested in seeing how this skirmish would be played out, and will join the side "Atheus" chooses who pays the best with his moral standpoint.

[member="Horus"]

It's all good. Some of us have already shown interest in battling it out with you guys anyway. You can always throw us a PM when you're done if you'd like, maybe we can get something going afterwards.

[member="Atheus"]

From my knowledge, the Black Empire and the Iron Empire are currently allies as is. So we'll likely see you there if it gets started.

Has there ever been two factions vying for major that have started this close to each other before? Either way this goes, there's no doubting there's going to be war hah

Horus said:
Has there ever been two factions vying for major that have started this close to each other before? Either way this goes, there's no doubting there's going to be war hah
The Galactic Alliance and First Order were neighbors when they started out. Ended up shifting a hex further away prior to going major.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom