Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Force User

Mauda

As long as you're active and up for apprenticeship, then there's a vacancy in the Cabal for you.

"WhAt's tHe CaBAl?" Oh you haven't heard? Not surprised.

We're a low-key group of mmm Powerful Force Users with a splendid vision for the future. We're hunters for Knowledge and seek Power for the benefit of the Galaxy. If anyone or Anything hinders the Galaxy's Technological Progression or our own requisition of Knowledge, they'll be slaughtered. Sounds Morally Ambiguous? It's like that most of the time.

Anyway.

Want to Meet and Greet an Ancient Sith Lord? We have one at Home!

Want to pull knowledge from the greasy hands of the Jedi/SIth and use it to further yourself and the Galaxy? We can Help!

Want a really cool personal Corvette with your own elite crew? We have the Resources and People!

And the list goes on.

And it's going to keep growing.

Join the Cabal thanks bye

Honestly, I'd totally join you because having rp'd with you twice now you really look like you have a real neat story going on, but legitimately every character I have is in something already excluding a definitely not force sensitive droid (who is also occupied in other means), and I'm just so swamped that I doubt I'll make another character.

At least for another week...when I get bored and things slow down like they often do.

Mauda

[member="Salis"]

Well unless it really occupies you, being aligned already isn't necessarily a problem. The other two Superiex were in the Jen'ari and SE.

Other than the Jen'ari being extremely paranoid due to his abandonment, I Don't reckon there are problem with changing.

Unless there are that I'm not aware of.

Up to you :)

Yeah not sure yet I want to switch Salis. And the other ones just don't make sense. I might end up making a character named Varian on here who might fit in this category, somewhat like count Dooku but possibly a Mandalorian. Not sure yet though. I'll try and get back to you in a few days with that if I end up deciding to go for it if I'm not all tuckered out from other stuff lol.

[member="Orex Mauda"]

Mauda

[member="Salis"]

All good. I'll still be looking for another Superiex tho, so I may not have a space when you get back. But I have greater plans I'm sure he'll fit in to :)

Mauda

[member="Varian"]

We can explore him further in a thread. His political prominence and wealth could have easily attracted Orex's attention :)

I'll be available later tonight hopefully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom