Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a few mates

So, I figured it was time to work more on getting this gal off the ground. I'm looking for a few mates; some people who want to write or are willing to give writing with Nyree Justice a go. Nothing too big, and you don't even have to be willing to write together if you don't want to, but I would like Nyree to make some friends.

She's a smuggler, a trader extraordinaire, makeup expert, and total drama Queen. I am fine with her slowly getting in trouble with the law (if any of you wanted to play on a story arc where her mother is discovered for insider trading and theft, making Nyree an accomplice to criminality for you law and order types), or if any of you wanted to RP out some criminality elements such as gun running and smuggling. The only thing is she doesn't kill so.... bummer. If any of you Sithy or Jedi-y ones wanted to try corrupting her, also game for that.

Message me here, I am game for it, I just would like to build her circle of friends!

[member="Nyree Justice"] Hey there! Can I offer you a place in a minor faction? We're just getting set up and our first faction thread is going up within the next 24 hours, which means we're small and have a lot of time to give personal attention right now. It'll be small, and we can totally use a smuggler, a trader, and drama queen. Scherezade herself could use some make up advice as well ;)

Wanna give us a try? You can get some info right here.

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
[member="Nyree Justice"]

How would you like to work alongside a vigilante/bounty hunter/mercenary? That's what Red here is. He's ready for anything. The question is, are you up for it?

[member="Subject 73 Red"]

I mean, I could go for that, would having a 16 year old pacifist around suite a vigilante/bounty hunter/Merc? She doesn't kill, like at all. She is a terrible fighter. Great pilot and talker though.

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
[member="Nyree Justice"]

Yeah, if they were working together on a job, if he was trying to teach her something, or if they were working together to stop a crime, he could definitely handle having her around. If she's a pacifist, and he's a vigilante, they would most likely work together to keep some peace. Red doesn't hurt or kill innocents. Although, he will kill anyone who is trying to harm innocents or disturb the peace, though your character might be able to convince Red to maybe be more lenient on that. Are you interested? If so, we can continue talking about it here or in P.M.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom