Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a few good men.............or women.

Hello my Chaos people.

With Cole here I have gone full Mando. However while there are a lot of good Clans around I am looking to do something a little different. Well different Mando wise. I am basically doing a Mandalorian Havoc squad. While all Mandalorians are warriors when needed the group I am setting up are full time warriors who's only drive is the next fight or the next pint of ale between fights.

I am looking for a few existing Mandalorian characters willing to go full spec ops soldier. To do some skirmishes, dominions, of course invasions, but also the occasional Clan thread of bar fights and training for the next mission.

I am also willing to consider non Mandalorian Soldiers willing to be adopted into Mando culture.

Disclaimer: This is and will be a Mandalorian Clans loyal group.

If you are interested you can reply here or PM me.

[member="Cole Dagos"]

Hmm, well might be interested to maybe get know bit more of the Mando culture. Seeing as being part of one the Alderaan royal household. I figure it be nice angle play with in regards to advancing Ja'rrod storyline if you'll be interested as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom