Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a few bad influences. Maybe some good ones, too.

Lucia Nox

Somewhere in the grey area.
Hello, hello!

While Lucia is a Jedi apprentice, she's not quite the goody two-shoes she seems. Growing up on the wrong side of the tracks, she scraped her way to the surface, only to come out the other side stronger--and a little angry. Here's a snippet of her background.

An overarching theme in her (very rudimentary) character development is this internal struggle between adhering to the principles of the Jedi and exacting some greater form of personal justice for those she perceives to be powerless or somehow wronged by society. It hasn't quite reached 'vengeance' level yet, but I'm looking for different people who might be interested in playing a role in tipping the scale. Doesn't matter who or what you are--Imperial, smuggler, mercenary, Sith, Jedi with an attitude problem--come as you are!

At the outset, Lucia is young and quite committed to the light, but she is also ambitious and passionate with dreams that threaten to outgrow the Jedi. There is a tinge of darkness to her that I would like to be tapped. I hope it will be subtle and believable--if and when she jumps ship to the darker side, I don't envision it being a black-and-white, "Hmm, I think I'll be evil now!" I hope the transition will be sub-conscious and multi-layered, based on principles and things that she actually truly believes in--for example, her passion for social justice and the growing, lingering thought that perhaps the Jedi are not exercising their strength and power to the fullest extent to remedy social inequity. It could start out as innocently as that.

Naturally, I hope she'll also have good people to balance out the bad influences, only adding to the internal struggle and hopefully some solid character development. Good influences are welcome too! :)

[member="Lucia Nox"] I'm just about done with my decade as a Jedi, and am turning to the dark to realise true freedom. It's a journey that's taken 2 years of my time here to really cement feelings and work his turn in a realistic, entertaining and logical way and not just go "Ooh. Let's be bad now."

SO.

If you want a bad influence, please...I'll happily twist the knife in and make you doubt everything you want to beleive in and to act how you should to get what you want, however you want it.

Happy to help :)

Sorel Crieff

Ready are you? What know you of ready?
[member="Lucia Nox"]

I'd love to thread with you. The bad news is that I'm about to go on an LOA from Saturday until the New Year, but if you check out Sorel's bio and you see something that might work for you, just let me know.

And falling to the dark-side is fun (I'm not knocking it) but staying on the light-side is far more rewarding because it's a lot harder. Which sounds like a line from one of the movies (which in a way it is).

funny-gifs-can-i-just-sa.gif

Regardless, just have fun :)

Isaiah Dashiell

I
Have any of these "Bad influences" ever even been in prison for grand theft auto?

This one has.

#Dashielshenanigans

Lucia Nox

Somewhere in the grey area.
[member="Warren Century"] Luce is always down for a good adventure!

[member="Connor Harrison"] You sound like just the ticket. :) Feel free to shoot me a DM and we can cook something up--I think I already have a few ideas!

[member="Tirdarius"] I appreciate the vote of confidence! Let me know if you'd like to thread.

[member="Brooklyn Justice"] Let me know if you have any ideas!

[member="Sorel Crieff"] That's great advice, thank you! :) Enjoy your time away and definitely let me know if you'd like to thread when you get back!

[member="Serenity LoveHeart"] You look like Luce's new troublemaking friend ;) I'd love to thread sometime!

[member="Darth Ferox"] I'm up to the challenge if you are!

[member="Vengeance"] I'm interested to see this art in action. ;) Show me whatcha got.

[member="Isaiah Dashiell"] You're just the kind of guy Luce's Master wouldn't want her hanging around. So naturally, they should hang. :cool:

Isaiah Dashiell

I
[member="Lucia Nox"]
Dope, slash who is you rmaster? Tag them, we can thread together! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom