Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a few bad influences. Maybe some good ones, too.

Hi! If you're still looking for stuff, Aria's just lately fallen to the Dark Side and I'd hoped that once she renounced the Jedi I could have her in a situation where she's (for once!) not being emotionally abused/manipulated/otherwise being the weakling.

If you're interested, let me know - it's totally okay if you're overloaded with all the replies you've gotten or feel it wouldn't work right. To be honest, it would be a while before I could set it up anyway because she's still in the process of a full conversion to the Dark, but this is me essentially reserving my spot :p Either way, let me know what you think.

[member="Lucia Nox"]

Lucia Nox

Somewhere in the grey area.
[member="Isaiah Dashiell"] As of right now my Master is an NPC played by yours truly. :D He may get killed off and/or replaced by someone on Chaos at some point but for now...he's just kinda there! Feel free to PM me if you want to discuss specifics and we get can a thread going for sure!

Lucia Nox

Somewhere in the grey area.
[member="Aria Vale"] Miss Aria, I would love thread with you! :) I'm already having friendship fantasies of Aria and Lucia forming some sort of dynamic girl squad a la Taylor Swift's Bad Blood video ;) Your girl is so cool! Shoot me a PM and we can discuss details if you'd like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom