Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking For A Faction, No Real Preferences

James Ephraim

J
Seeing as I've just been using this character to make factory submissions and company stuff, I haven't really gotten a chance to Rp with people. To put things super simple, I'm just looking to get into a faction. I've hunted around a bit, but just haven't found the right one, I always have been pretty bad at that. Anywho, if you'd like to have me, go for it. I don't have any preferences, I can make any scene work for this guy, so it's up to you.

Nearly forgot to mention this. I'm pretty good at making weapons and other factory things, so if you have a small faction that needs stuff like that then I'm your guy.

Seeing as I've just been using this character to make factory submissions and company stuff, I haven't really gotten a chance to Rp with people. To put things super simple, I'm just looking to get into a faction. I've hunted around a bit, but just haven't found the right one, I always have been pretty bad at that. Anywho, if you'd like to have me, go for it. I don't have any preferences, I can make any scene work for this guy, so it's up to you.

Nearly forgot to mention this. I'm pretty good at making weapons and other factory things, so if you have a small faction that needs stuff like that then I'm your guy.

wolf-of-wall-street-jordan-belfort.gif

;D

I see that Mando'ad tag.

Su cuy'gar Vod!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom