Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a dark sided master

I am looking for a dark sided master for my character Feiih. Although i am still putting the finishing touches to her bio, i thought there is no harm in getting started.
I should note that in her bio i have put something down about her being conflicted with the dark and light side. That's actually for a story arc i am planning much later on. Before i get into that part of her development i want Feiih to dabble with the dark side.

This also my first Force using character so not only would a master help develop Feiih, it would also help myself as a writer when it comes to writing force sensitive characters.

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
What aspects are you seeking to learn? I would be willing to to teach, and most of what I do doesn't happen in some class but on the field. Also if you want to explore philosophy and such I can help with that too.

[member="Feiih Sun"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom