Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for a dark side group

Naatai Brella

N
Self(un)-trained dark-side adept seeking group of peers and maybe a master.

Naatai is innately dark-sided, but not necessarily evil. She is absolutely chaotic and doesn't control her Force abilities well. But she wants to learn more about them.

I would like to introduce myself as one of the Maw’s top men. Kyrel Ren leader of the Knights of Ren which is unlike the Sith and possess a more destructive and chaotic view of the dark side!

An introduction to them and it’s lore can be found here. https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/knights-of-ren-organization-roster.151410/

Naatai Brella

Naatai Brella

N
Kitter Bitters Kitter Bitters
Thanks for the help. I will look them over. Seems like there are a lot of groupings of young Jedi wasn't sure if there was any similar groupings of dark siders. I don't need faction affiliation necessarily.

The Maw is definitely a great place for a darksider! Lots of options there for sure. Alternatively, if you want a different take on the Dark Side, perhaps you'd enjoy some time with Petrichor. He's considered a heretic by traditional Sith because of his take on the Force. He has his own Force order as well. Feel free to shoot me a message if you're interested :)

Kathal

K
Naatai Brella To throw another hat into the rink, I would love to introduce the Dominion of Shadows. Recently created, they are a dark Side aligned nation as well. One of the largest parts of the Dominion is the Scions of the Truth organization, Dark Side users dedicated to the ancient ways of the Sith, determined to explore ancient runes, protect and rebuild the past, and make a new run at things. Heavily focused on education and growth, the Scions would be an excellent place to help refine and hone your characters Force abilities.

Naatai Brella

N
Thanks everyone for jumping in with suggestions!!! I will look over everything and see what is what. Some interesting options out there if nothing immediately jumping out as what I originally hoped for. I guess young Jedi are more popular because they get to have more freedom. Darksiders have freedom as long as they are powerful enough

Thanks everyone for jumping in with suggestions!!! I will look over everything and see what is what. Some interesting options out there if nothing immediately jumping out as what I originally hoped for. I guess young Jedi are more popular because they get to have more freedom. Darksiders have freedom as long as they are powerful enough

I think young Jedi can be more kid like too and go on adventures and help the galaxy. Darksiders need to be... evilish? Or at least that's probably how most start off thinking of them so the whole rowdy fun kid group doesn't really fit with a brooding Sith.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom