Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Dark Side Apprentice (No Sith)

I've been getting a bit lazy regarding Chaos these last few days because Real Life and the new Mass Effect, but I finally have the muse and time again to do things here.

Training others always has been what I enjoy most, don't know why but I just dig this master-apprentice thing that star wars has, which is why Abyss had like two million apprentices already lol.

As a semi rule of the two guy Abyss won't take on another sith into his ranks, so what I am looking for a general dark side characters, be it witches, dark jedi or anything else. Training wise I ready to work something out for any kind of desired skill set, as well as creating a few good stories around this training instead of bland "here learn his trick" threads.

Anyone interested?

P.S. I'm also looking for a personal bounty hunter to work for Abyss, so that position is also free if anyone wants it lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom