Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for 1x1

Hi guys!

I'm gradually looking for activity if anyone wants to write with me. Keeping threads to just one other person seems like my safest bet.

My writing can be a bit of a mess, like my brown-haired head, but I'm fixing what I can and considering dying my hair pink (not really, just kidding).

I've got characters linked in my signature, including Sith, Jedi, Mandalorian, assassin, doctor, Sector Ranger, and bounty hunter.
My posting pace fluctuates daily/weekly which is one reason I'm looking for just 1x1.
I absolutely suck at story ideas but willing to work with whatever for some organic storytelling fun.

Discord may be the best way to communicate, but feel free to reach out in this thread or DM instead.
Discord: Die Shize#2299

I discovered a whole list of free-to-use roleplay prompts that just might suffice! Like:

You find a group of Jedi who thinks you are Sith spies, can you convince them you are good while dueling them on a narrow stone bridge?

or

Your bounty target is a swoop bike racer, good luck catching him and his gang, they're the best in the business

or more

Words are hard.

Last edited:
I am absolutely enjoying what we have going so far and would love to rp with you one on one. I'm still in the process of making profiles for my characters but I do have several characters in mind. They are mostly 'good guys' or 'loveable rogues'.

I am absolutely enjoying what we have going so far and would love to rp with you one on one. I'm still in the process of making profiles for my characters but I do have several characters in mind. They are mostly 'good guys' or 'loveable rogues'.
Gooooooooooooooooooooood

Do you Discord?

No worries if not. I've got good guys and bad guys so we can match good guys with good guys, bad guys with bad guys, or good guys with bad guys, whatever vibes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom