Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lookin For RP

Heyo, I'm looking to start off my first RP here with joining a fighter squadron of some sort, but I'm open to anything else. Preferably not looking to affiliate with any major factions yet however. It's been a long while since I've roleplayed so I need to get my bearings. :)

EDIT: I'm also just looking for any RP in general. Also, although my character is force-sensitive I don't know if I want to find a mentor yet but it may become a possibility.

[member="Myles Vylumnar"] I see why not. You definitely want to join a squadron, so that limits your focus to the main factions. The smaller factions just don't have enough wing support for what you are looking for.

If I ever need a pilot, Ill give you a call.

[member="Miss Blonde"] I always love to RP with people, but Aizen is diplomatic protection for the First Order. You are a crime lord. Unless you/ Black Syndicate are working in some way with the Supreme Commander, getting us together would be kind of difficult. If you have an idea, Im for it though

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Aizen"]

Oh. You're mildly important to the first order then. Good, yes good. We could establish a bit of a relationship between our characters. It never hurts to know a powerful crime lord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom