Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Look at this pretty new site I found

Wrath Hardin

The Old Eye Patch
Hi everyone! :D I've been checking out the site, getting a feel for everything before I made a character and I really like the set up. Plus, its Star Wars RP so I have to automagically love it. I've been RPing for awhile, so you don't have to worry about me fumbling around forums and not knowing how anything works lol. I'm excited to get started here, just gotta get a few more things for my character started and then i'll be out here among you all!

P.S: There is some amazing avatars and sigs here

Wrath Hardin

The Old Eye Patch
[member="Lexa Imura"]

If I would have known about the pie earlier, I would have come running to this place. See, that should be your way of advertising!

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Wrath Hardin"]

Welcome to the Chaos - enjoy your time here and just shout if we can help you find your way.

And Tom Selleck? You get bonus points for such a cool Av. :)

[member="Kana Truden"] - One of THE best TV themes ever! Should be played everytime you log-in to Chaos actually.

[member="Erin Ecthelion"] I've been meaning to ask what program you use. And also..... You. Me. Thread. :p

[member="Wrath Hardin"]
I just hope you don't have a cherry allergy, because that's the only type of pie I make! :D

[member="Mit Tuxaire"]
I didn't percieve you as a pie type of fellow. You're more cobbler, and my cobblers aren't that good... :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom