Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Long have I waited

776-C69-B8-39-A6-447-D-9-D14-542-A036-DDE30.gif

L O N G_H A V E_I_W A I T E D

FINAL DAWN
EXEGOL, UNKNOWN REGIONS
LOCATION | THE SITH CITADEL

Sularen's TIE Omicron emerged from the Red Honeycomb Zone arriving in front of Exegol, one of the many bastions of the Sith and the Throneworld of Darth Solipsis, the Sith'ari and Dark Voice of the Maw as well as the Supreme Ruler of the Final Dawn. The Grand Overseer of the Final Dawn had been here many times before, to oversee the construction of new Warships within Exegol's Massive Shipyard, but that was it. Today he was here for a different reason, to meet with the Supreme Ruler in order to secure the title of Grand Admiral of the Final Dawn as a means to gain absolute control over the Final Dawn's Armada in preparation for the long-planned Operation Frozen Hand. If Sularen was to crush the Galactic Alliance's Navy in one single decisive campaign then he would require for every single Naval asset of the Final Dawn to be placed under his control to ensure his success. Thus after passing the Large Final Dawn Fleet that lay in orbit of Exegol, Sularen made his way to the surface, headed straight for the Sith Citadel.

Once the TIE Omicron landed, the Grand Overseer soon exited the Prototype Elite Starfighter and began making his way into the Cold and Dark Temple passing through the the Great Hall and the massive statues of Sith Lords present and past lined up at both edges of the Great Hall which included the likes of Carnifex and Ashin Cardé Varanin. Eventually the Grand Overseer would arrive at the Throne Room where the massive Throne of the Sith laid, occupied by one individual, the Supreme Ruler himself Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis . After walking towards the Throne, Sularen stopped just a few meters away from the massive throne and kneeled before his Dark Voice before saying. "My Lord..."

7EDA191F-2C86-4BA3-8EEE-693E57D70E14.gif

DARK LORD OF THE SITH
| VOICE OF THE MAW
Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen
Exegol

New_Sith_Order_Banner_Final.png

“Sularen.” The Dark Voice bellowed.

His right hand lifted from the cold obsidian throne in gesture, eyes glaring deep into the figure of the Neo-Imperial warlord with embers as bright as stars. A flash of light, an illumination of the massive antechamber by static discharge filled the backdrop of the chamber. An echoing screech followed.

“Rise.”

He lifted his hand, signaling to the Grand Overseer the dismissing of formality. The Sith Sovereign Protectors stood at the edges of the chamber, watching always vigilant always stoic and silent.

“The High Regent has spoken well of your progress. You’ve been busy.”

FINAL DAWN
EXEGOL, UNKNOWN REGIONS

“Sularen. Rise.”
Sularen obeyed the command of his Supreme Ruler, rising on his two feet as Lightning illuminated the room. While distrustful of the Supreme Ruler and aware of the slight possibility of him betraying like Credius Nagrath once did, Sularen remained faithful and Loyal to Solipsis aware of the consequences of treason and failure, as shown with Kyrel Ren's public demonstration at Cathay. Sularen knew what he was getting himself into since day one and he had no regrets, this is what he wanted, what he needed and to abandon it would mean abandoning 16 years of struggle against those bastards on Coruscant and to grant them the final laugh. As an Intergalactic Outcast, the Maw was where he belonged, the only place where people actually acknowledged his work and respected him for now that is.

“The High Regent has spoken well of your progress. You’ve been busy.”
"Indeed i have, Supreme Ruler." Sularen said while clasping his hands behind his back. "Micro-Managing the Final Dawn's War Effort is not an easy task, considering i have to oversee the expansion of our Industry, expand our Influence across the Galaxy and lead our armies and fleets on the Battlefield. In some cases i've spent entire nights without any sleep all for the sake of ensuring our ultimate victory against our enemies. Nevertheless i came here to discuss about something i've been planning for a while now, destined to accelerate the demise of the Galactic and our Conquest of the Core Worlds and Deep Core."

Last edited:

DARK LORD OF THE SITH
| VOICE OF THE MAW
Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen
Exegol

New_Sith_Order_Banner_Final.png

“Indeed.”

Both hands lifted from their positions on the arm rests of the obsidian throne and pressed down against it’s surface, lifting the Dark Lord from his seat.

“I’ve been informed of your many.. achievements. You’ve become a great asset, perhaps even a rival to even the High Regent these days.”

The Dark Lord of the Sith approached, long black cloak dragging against the cold rock stair. His eyes burned with saturated hate, fires as bright as the morning star, he looked upon his servant with dark grimace. The Sith Sovereign Protectors stepped away, two of their number dragging in a agent of the Final Dawn, half-beaten, half-dead.

“What you desire is power, I know this. I can feeeeel your ambition, your drive.”

His eyes moved to the half-dead male as he was tossed at their feet.

“This one’s mind was weak, broken with but the wave of my hand. The things I’ve learned from this one.. such things. I’d hate to think you were attempting to.. deceive me. Perhaps you can explain this cult of personality.”

His right hand rose and with it came a bolt of crimson hate extending from his fingertips, the savage bolts leapt for the half-dead agent on the stone floor. His body shook and scorched, cries in anguish filled the chamber as smoke rolled off the charring corpse as he passed into death.

“You may keep your power Sularen, I see great things in you. I promised you the Core Worlds and the time has come to reap the rewards. A domain over your enemies and a chance to take your revenge. The rewards for your loyalty will be great, but I warn you.. do not cross me. What say you?”

Last edited:

FINAL DAWN
EXEGOL, UNKNOWN REGIONS

“Indeed. I’ve been informed of your many.. achievements. You’ve become a great asset, perhaps even a rival to even the High Regent these days.”
Sularen smirked as the Supreme Leader praised him going as far as to call him and outright rival of the High Regent in terms of power and influence within the Final Dawn itself, a statement which was in fact not a lie. The Grand Overseer now commanded a strong military force that formed the vanguard of the Final Dawn's Offensive Warfleet while also having absolute control over the Final Dawn's Intelligence Agency known as the Politorate, which conveniently had started out as a Private Intelligence Agency Loyal to the Grand Overseer and Sularen had already begun to expand his influence in the Supreme War Council by placing some of his best and most-trusted officers from the Deep Core within the organization ensuring that the Grand Overseer would maintain some influence over all military decisions and actions made by the Supreme War Council. However Sularen's smile soon dropped as the Sith Sovereign Protectors dragged in a Final Dawn Agent half-beaten, half-dead. Then the Supreme Leader spoke once more.

“What you desire is power, I know this. I can feeeeel your ambition, your drive. This one’s mind was weak, broken with but the wave of my hand. The things I’ve learned from this one.. such things. I’d hate to think you were attempting to.. deceive me. Perhaps you can explain this cult of personality.”
Karabast, Sularen thought in his mind. Those last words, cult of personality, it made the Grand Overseer realize that Solipsis knew of the Hand of Judgement, a Clandestine Organization which had formed from the ashes of the previously established Hand of Purification initially raised as a Secret Reserve Force when he was the Lord-Imperator of Byss to be utilized should he come under siege from hostile foes such as the Corellians and Durosians, with a portion of the Hand of Purification being dedicated as a Clandestine Volunteer Force for the Brotherhood of the Maw representing Sularen's Early contributions to the War Effort. However it had never seen any action having been shelved by the Grand Overseer when he was overthrown from Byss and kept in the dark even as he went on to serve the Final Dawn and Brotherhood of the Maw in the Second Great Hyperspace War. It was then that Sularen realize what Solipsis realized it. That the Supreme Leader suspected him of possibly conspiring against him.

Then suddenly, without warning, Solipsis unleashed a deadly volley of red Sith Lightning upon the half-dead Agent silencing him once and for all and putting him out of his misery. Then the Supreme Leader once more focused on the Grand Overseer who had kept any expression of surprise or fear suppressed and remained firm in his stance as the Supreme Leader spoke once more.

“You may keep your power Sularen, I see great things in you. I promised you the Core Worlds and the time has come to reap the rewards. A domain over your enemies and a chance to take your revenge. The rewards for your loyalty will be great, but I warn you.. do not cross me. What say you?”

Without hesitation, Sularen immediately responded once Solipsis had finished speaking. "I assure you Supreme Leader, my Loyalties remain with you, the Final Dawn and the Maw, nothing more, nothing less. I've already witnessed the consequences of failure and treason and i am a man of my word. If i give my loyalty to someone or territory to someone i will do everything in my power to maintain my word. Plus in regards to possible betrayals within the Maw, i should be the least of your concerns. There are other more serious threats out there such as Kyrel Ren who seek the throne you currently sit on, and that brings me to the Hand of Judgement which you already know." Sularen said before pausing , taking a breath and then resuming once more.

"I will admit, keeping the Hand of Judgement hidden might have not been the smartest move, although i sought to surprise both you and our enemies at the same time, with a deadly forth meant to further support our war Effort and provide the Final Dawn with a Clandestine Force capable of operating outside the boundaries of the Maw at ease. The Hand of Judgement is meant to serve as a means to enforce your will behind the frontlines of the Second Great Hyperspace War as well as to hunt down those who think they can betray the Final Dawn from both within and without the Maw. The Cult of Personality, is nothing more but a vestige of the Hand of Judgement's past as part of a Secretive Paramilitary Force i once raised as the Ruler of Byss before i joined the Maw. Most of it's personnel were from Byss when it was under my rule and from the Politorate when it used to serve me directly rather then the Final Dawn."

"My intent was, and still is to reveal it as a hidden hand of the Final Dawn during our upcoming assault on Empress Teta, in an effort to Capture Senator Seto De Couteau who i suspect to have valuable information in regards to secret assets of the old Core Imperial Confederation that were hidden after it's collapse, due to his former status as the Acting Director of the Core Imperial Security Bureau during the final days of the CIC. The Hand of Judgement will allow us to take a more unconventional approach to the Second Great Hyperspace War and does have the potential to rival hostile organizations such as the New Imperial's COMPNOR or the Galactic Alliance's Special Units such as their Pathfinders and Warhogs. Not to mention that it can be wielded against any Tribe that might dare follow their Warlord in any attempt to replace you as the Dark Voice such as Kyrel Ren or Zachariel Steelblood."

"Again, my Loyalty is with you, the Final Dawn and the Maw, and the Hand of Judgement is nothing more but me taking a different approach in dealing with the many issues we face in the War we have relentlessly fought against the Galaxy."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom