Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Long-form Mystery Storyline | Jedi and Such Forth

Alright, with Ord Providence finally introduced to the wider Galaxy (thanks by the way for all the engagement for all the folks who jumped in), I feel like now is a good time to roll out my bigger plans, at least as far as the current arc for my main cast of characters. It's taken me a while to nail down exactly what I want it to be, but I finally got a pretty good direction that I'd like to go in. For a while now, I've been toying around with the idea of a hunt for a dark artifact, a sort of mystery/horror/social thingo that people could have fun with, competing with a dark unknown entity in a treasure hunt race of sorts. Of course, where else to have such a story line than a Jedi Temple.

Ultimately, I want Ord Providence and it's moon Sellia II to be a playground for mystery investigation, giving people a rather wacky setting to explore to get to know the strange local people or slip into the darker sides of the location, something to really breath life into my creations. The Sellian Jedi Praxeum (once approved) will be a home base, which investigations would launch from (or maybe even take place at hehe). It would start of with, in theory, a competition of piloting skills, as Sellia II is known as a hotspot for Jedi Pilots, but strange occurrences will slowly put the moon, and Ord Providence by proxy, in the crosshairs of darker activity. From there, occasional events would fill out the general investigation, where curious students, overprotective mentors, or more sinister folks looking to aid an evil background figure, can begin to search for this item of great importance. Generally this won't be a full on slugfest conflict, but pvp could occur if the circumstances align. And, of course, this is very early stage in development, so I don't expect to launch a thread 1 in a while. Still, I wanted to get this out there to start gauging interest for something in a more mystery/investigation vein.

And, just for a bit of fun, I'll leave a bit of art in here...

MOSHED-2023-4-17-22-17-33.jpg

Hope all of that incoherent rambling seems like a good time. I look forward to seen all of your thoughts. Peace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom