Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staff Long Awaited Faction Overhaul - Next Saturday

Faction Owners, big and small.

We're moving to a different system that organizes our factions. This one sucks.

You have one week.

We're moving next Saturday.

1. We're burning the old system to the ground. Everything is getting purged in the old Faction system.
2. There is a temporary safe zone set up in the Factions forum to move your threads, resources, info, and templates to: https://www.starwarsrp.net/forums/temporary-faction-forum.92/
3. There is no specific time next Saturday, and there will be no negotiating times nor explaining timezones. Move it or lose it. The sooner the better.

I've been showing off screenshots to the privileged elite in hidden illuminati backchannels, mostly just to fan the flames of class warfare and to poke fun at people who actually think I'd ever run stuff by a "PR guy" before announcing it. You're a funny guy, Chaos.

Anyways, here's some features we're getting:

1. More proper defined categories.
2. Faction resource lists for organizing things like navies, armies, etc.
3. Better exposure for minor factions AND active major factions.
4. BB code that serves as a "hey join my faction", it's actually pretty dope.
5. "Featured" Factions by Staff, aka how we got the Bluehawks started last time.
6. Every faction gets a forum.
7. Faction specific Newsfeeds.

As I work on the aesthetics and get it ready, have your banners and everything ready. Have your pretty div coding ready. Most, if not all, of it will translate. You have a week, this is not a drill.

skin, bone, and arrogance
tenor.gif

I T B E G I N S​

Hey Tef. Got a question form the SJC about getting some faction forum stuff moved. We're hoping to keep everything except the SJC Mission Board. Is that possible?

Ura Iolar Ura Iolar

You will be able to remove the post when it moves. Right now I'm not handling individual post removal requests, nor is the rest of Staff.

Please keep all questions in this thread so others can learn.

Ura Iolar Ura Iolar

You will be able to remove the post when it moves. Right now I'm not handling individual post removal requests, nor is the rest of Staff.

Please keep all questions in this thread so others can learn.

Oh. Got it. Sorry again, but then I'm confused about how moving the faction forums works then. Do we have to ask for them to be, or are they just being stored for safe keeping in that link?

Edit: Nevermind....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom