Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Local Sad Jedi Seeks Friends

Nylea is a character I have mostly neglected in the last couple of months, so I'm looking to change that. After having treated her like a punching bag IC for basically the entirety of her existence, she deserves at least somewhat of a break, so I'm looking for people who Nylea could befriend, maybe do good guy things with. All shapes and sizes are welcome! Just don't be evil.

For a little bit of background on the character: Nylea's a Jedi with a troubled, darkside-filled past which she wishes to atone for. One of her major themes is that this continues to weigh heavily on her concious. Whether you want to actively play off of this or just want to go out there and be good guys, it's all fine by me.

Come one, come all!

[member="Nylea Apollodor"]

Veiere can relate as far as troubled past's go, as well as that search for redemption.

I'm always happy to thread with you ;) It's been a long time!

A man can change his stars
[member="Nylea Apollodor"], I have been wanting to write Kale more often. So I am offering him up.

Kale is a kid who was born on a backwater planet that had little to no connection to the outside universe. So he is really new to the idea of ships, hyperspace travel, as well as a couple other things. Still working through some of the kinks of his character as well. Currently he is one of the Green Jedi with the Corellian Confederation. And sometimes works with the Silver Jedi.

If you think these two would mix well together, or even have their differences, let me know. Otherwise, good luck on the hunt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom