Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Local mandalorian forger needs interaction!

Had a moment of confusion for the forger part but either may work lol.

I have three toons that I'm using and in theory any could end up running into, or get run into, by Rue.

Poker: an old commando droid who I probably need to just make a 'roamer' or something. I guess he could reasonably be a bounty hunter or mercenary. A curious and capable bx commando droid of old. Who, as the name may imply, likes to poke things. And is relatively friendly. He's not a very indepth character because he wasn't meant to be. He's curious, and he can fight, and there's not much else too him right now.

Val the powermind: One character, multiple hosts. It's a droid mind technically that has, at present, a cybernetic mutant quarren. And a human sorceres. Mostly fascinated by exploration with little interest in the morals behind their actions. Val's just gonna travel in either the quarren or the human sorceress seeking out new experiences and such.

Worrarg: An alchemical and biological creation, with eyes that us force sight, giant creature with many limbs and considerable attributes that would also blatantly stand out if you looked at it. He, like Val, is not so particular about his morals though is less likely to kill someone to find out how their blood feels on skin or tongue. And like both val and poker has his own kind of curiosity. He has begun to understand some parts of the force but mainly learning to hide himself visually so he can actually travel, hibernate in a way (again to travel) and some telekinesis. But mostly he's just a really big, intelligent, and dangerous creature that wants to learn. He'd travel by stowing away on larger vessels as it's unlikely he can find a ship that fits him.

hi! sorry for the late, weekends and stuff are painful, but im down with whatever!
Cool! Well Worrarg tends to be hard to get into threads so maybe we can have her run into him? She have any special sensors in her armor I know that's exceedingly common? Or could just orchestrate a way for him to come out, or her to realize he's there even if she doesn't see him directly. Dusty ship, weirdly weighted, etc. And would you prefer to discuss in pm's or on discord?

Cool! Well Worrarg tends to be hard to get into threads so maybe we can have her run into him? She have any special sensors in her armor I know that's exceedingly common? Or could just orchestrate a way for him to come out, or her to realize he's there even if she doesn't see him directly. Dusty ship, weirdly weighted, etc. And would you prefer to discuss in pm's or on discord?
I dont mind, she does have thermals if I recall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom