Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Local Librarian Seeks Jedi To Mock

Revisiting this character, who was taken prisoner as a kitten by the Jedi after the Battle of the Great Sith Library on Ossus and last seen lounging in a sunbeam doing forced labor, reading stocking and restocking all the books in the library at the Silver Rest.

In brief, Micah's a product of the Sith Empire's school system who firmly believes Darth Carnifex is the God-Emperor and that the Dark Side will always prevail because Jedi are dumb.

Change my mind. Or just ask which aisle the ancient Jedi texts are on. Or if he knows the name of that holocron you saw once but can't remember what it was about, who the gatekeeper was, or even what it looked like (you know, that one). Or ask if we have the latest copy of The Alderaan Journal-Constitution.

Oh my he is back
Oh, look, talking glue.

Also, do Del-Ya even have library cards? They don't even have hands! What could they do with a book?

I feel like you might be scamming us....

Proof
It's only a scam if they fall for it. Surely Jedi are smarter than that.

...no, I couldn't type that with a straight face.

BgMecgY.png

Bad kitty. Shoo. Don't be mean.

modern-family-spray.gif
Thread or it didn't happen.

Cracks knuckles

So, there was a book when Tiland was young, can’t remember the title or author, but it had a blue cover and started with a speeder truck driving through a desert…
Name the temple library and let's dance, old man.

Don't think I won't criticize your tea choices either! Your hot leaf juice game is weak!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom