Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Loansharks/Moneylenders?

Alright so I have been thinking over an idea to progress Tyr-Kyr's story. I know for a fact that I want to do it in the near future, but I honestly do not know how to progress as things are.

My question is, how does one such as a Jedi with no monetary assests or property of value acquire large sums of credits? I thought it over for a while and the only way I could determine to do this, without going to the Republic, was to get a loan from a character of ill repute.

If there are any other means then please tell me, or if you are a loanshark type character I would love to know.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
You can borrow from me. Mommy #1 is filthy rich and runs a T5. Mommy #2 is up there in the rich ladder, maybe not 1%, and works between private military contracting and a T3. Saera will either be pressed as a sorceress into hurting you if you don't pay, or might just be so well to do that she stops caring. Who knows. It's a roulette chance.

Or you can ask @[member="Alachei Mnemenos"]. Honest money for an honest debt.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
@[member="Tyr-Kyr Magnus"]
I can do credit loans, but for Jedi with no actual income, my interest is high and the amount loaned is generally low. How many credits are you looking to get? I might have some work that you can do for me in exchange for payment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom