Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA?

Yeah, need some time off for the holidays, yknow? I...

Pfft.... Nah! I love you guys too much to leave for long! But in all seriousness, my muse has been crap lately, and I've been mighty busy this holiday season. My RPings lessoned, so don't be surprised if I'm not doing my super duper fast and long replies as usual. If I don't respond in a little while, and you're one of those guys who like RPs to go a little quicker, shoot me a PM and I'll try and make it a priority. I just didn't want you guys being in the dark on whats been going on lately, and having to find out via PM that I'm suddenly lessening my shizzle because of muse and OOC issues.

Sorry for anyone this might inconvenience. Hopefully I'll be back to normal sooner or later, not to mention less busy. Happy holidays, you all! For some, today is Christmas Eve, and I know I won't see many of you till boxing day or longer due to it. So from the bottom of my heart... I love you all. You are like my second family. Merry Christmas, and for the love of the Force... PLEASE.... PLEASE stay safe on the roads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom