Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA Moving

So in the middle of recovering from dental surgery, I get the news that we will be closing on my first home tomorrow. So I'll be in the process of moving. I suppose it's a good thing that apartment living means I don't have a ton of stuff to pack and move. Shouldn't take too long, but I don't have a time frame. I still don't expect it to take more than a week. I'll still be around here and there during the move. So I'm not completely gone.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"] | [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] | [member="Miss Blonde"] | [member="Haytham Kaze"] | [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] | [member="Nima Tann"] and anyone else I've missed. Just a heads up on slow to no posting for a few days.

sabrina

[member="Coryth Elaris"] okay so rl advice, get the gas and electrics checked when you can.
Also enjoy your new home.

Also if there is gas fire in the house, and any dark marks above it, do not use it.

So far everything has gone great and smooth as possible. I can't complain. About the only trouble was getting the internet fixed and on, since they had some wacky firewall proxy thing on their end going on. But that's fixed now.

As for electrics and gas, we do have a gas converted fireplace. Thank you for the advice [member="sabrina"]. Two inspections have been done on the house as a whole, and the few electric issues that were there were fixed before we closed on the house and signed all the last of the paper work. And everything looks good after the few small repairs.

It's been a slight shock to move from a 600 some odd square foot apartment to a house that's just under 2,000 square feet. Still shocked when I walk in and it dawns on me that I could fit my whole apartment within the living room and kitchen and still have a bit of room left over. For the most part the move is done, minus some of the big furniture and refrigerator since I'm still not allowed to lift that kind of weight yet, after my back operation last year. But all my clothing and stuff is here already and my dad will come up to help with the last of the heavy stuff. I'll disappear a little bit on the weekends in the next couple of weeks while we get the last done. Otherwise, I'm here and around on Skype. :) I'll be getting back into posting shortly.

I'll get some pictures up, once I figure out what box my camera is in :p Since my phone sucks for pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom