Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech LO-R6 [APCBC round]

Status
Not open for further replies.
High Commander of the Lilaste Order
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To provide the Lilaste Order with a specialized anti-armor slug round for strategic military engagements.
  • Image Source: created by me with Dall-E AI
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
file-NmurYATqOp1knnNt2Ra7kb0D.png

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Lilaste Order
  • Affiliation: Lilaste Order
  • Market Status: Closed-Market (Exclusive use by the Lilaste Order)
  • Model: LO-R6 Anti-Armor Slug Round
  • Modularity: No
  • Production: Minor (Specifically for the Lilaste Order)
  • Material: Durasteel core, Impervium casing

SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Superior Armor Penetration: Durasteel core for superior armor penetration.
  • Impervium Casing: Adds kinetic impact and durability.
  • High-Velocity Impact: Designed for long-range accuracy.

STRENGTHS
  1. Superior Penetration: Effective against advanced armor types due to Durasteel core. and Impurvium outer shell
  2. Enhanced Durability: Impervium casing ensures minimal deformation upon impact.

WEAKNESSES
  1. Kinetic Stopping power: the shell uses full kinetic power, meaning shields will stop all its power
  2. Specialized Use: Primarily effective against armor, and is unable to pass through shields

DESCRIPTION

The LO-R6 Anti-Armor Slug Round is a technologically advanced munition developed by the Lilaste Order's Armory Division. It features a high-density Durasteel core, known for its exceptional ability to penetrate even the most formidable armors. The round's Impervium casing enhances its kinetic impact and ensures its integrity, preventing deformation upon impact and maintaining its lethality.

Designed for long-range engagements, the LO-R6 was built as a focus on anti-armor capabilities means it is less effective against energy shields and being s full kenetic round means all that stopping power is haulted by most shields, despite the flaw against shielded targets the LO-R6 represents a significant advancement in munitions technology, providing the Lilaste Order with a reliable means of neutralizing heavily armored and unshielded threats.

Last edited:

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Laphisto Laphisto

Hi there, I will be the judge for this submission.

So I am curious about a few things, starting off with

How can this ammo you've made weaken shields but not affect strong shields? It seems counterproductive for it to weaken weaker shields but not affect strong shields, mind you that doesn't seem to be what you had in mind for the submission anyways. Although in saying that shield disruptors are meant to disrupt any shield, so I'm not sure how a stronger shield is unaffected, maybe different kinds of shields are unaffected as shield disruptors seemed to target energy shields.

Its designed to maintain it's lethality over long ranges? Wouldn't that more depend on the gun its fired from than the bullet itself, otherwise this reads like its trying to out maneuver the ratings below long range for any gun as you could say, well x gun fired this bullet so it should still have hit you at "long-range" even though the gun can't fire that far.

So hows it only being able to punch through armor a weakness when its also able to technically disrupt and punch through weaker shields, in my mind if a bullet can pass through armor without being affected its going to pass through anything that would have been protected below that. So I am not sure how its not versatile enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom