Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech LO-EWC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali Kare

High Admiral of the Lilaste Order
server room, futuristic, on the small side. Image 3 of 4

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Lilaste Order
  • Affiliation: Lilaste Order
  • Market Status: Closed
  • Model: LO-EWC
  • Modularity: No
  • Production: Semi-unique
  • Material: Durasteel
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Can upload powerful and evasive malware systems on the targeted vessel/location.
  • Malware is transferred through communications lines.
STRENGTHS
  • Powerful malware
  • programmed not to work on Lilaste vessels
WEAKNESSES
  • Very large
  • demands a lot of energy
DESCRIPTION
The Lilaste Order has revolutionized its approach to combat, discarding traditional methods in favor of a new, silent adversary: the LO-Electronic Warfare Console (LO-EWC). This innovative creation allows the Lilaste Order to incapacitate opponents without firing a single shot. The LO-EWC excels at deploying various viruses to the target vessel or location. These viruses replicate and infiltrate the ship's systems, causing disruptions ranging from disabling lights to deactivating turbolaser batteries.

The defining feature of this console is its capability to eventually seize control of the enemy vessel, granting full authority to the Lilaste ship that initiated the cyberattack. However, the console's considerable size and energy demands pose challenges. It cannot be accommodated on the average Lilaste warship, leading to the development of a dedicated vessel, roughly the size of a corvette, to house the LO-EWC. This carrier vessel is vulnerable and relies on protection from other Lilaste warships. Disabling the carrier ship renders the LO-EWC incapable of launching malware. Once the malware is replicated within the target vessel, however, deactivating the LO-EWC becomes inconsequential.

Last edited:

Ali Kare

High Admiral of the Lilaste Order
MANIAC MANIAC

I linked to the site. However, I created this image too long ago for it to show up in my image generation history. I can't link specifically to the image.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom