Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech LO-90A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trace Xyston

Lilaste Elghaseki
Pin by Kburch on militares | Sci fi concept art, Futuristic armour, Futuristic armor

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Multipurpose
  • Weight: very Light
  • Resistances:
    • Energy: Average
    • Kinetic: Average
    • Lightsabers: average
    • Sonic: Average
    • EMP/Ion: low
    • Vacuum/pressure: high
    • Environmental: high
    • Radiation: Average
    • Disruptor: low
    • Electricity: average
    • Corrosive/Acid: average
    • Force: average
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • HUD
  • total armor seal
  • Night vision goggles attached to helmet.
STRENGTHS
  • The armor is light, and reduces sound and is very good for stealth.
WEAKNESSES
  • As the armor is light, it doesn't provide a lot of protection. The soldiers better hope they don't get shot at...
DESCRIPTION
The LO-90A is designed specifically for stealth missions, and being behind enemy lines. This is why only Lilaste spec ops soldiers wear it. It also allows good freedom of movement, so soldiers can move quickly and not worry about making noise. It's weight also helps soldiers with stamina, as running won't consume as much energy. Melee combat and climbing is also easier with less weight. The total armor seal is helpful if the soldier needs to go underwater or into vacuum, although it won't hold out for a long time.

Last edited:

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Trace Xyston Trace Xyston

Hi there, I will be the judge for this submission.

So first thing is, that the conversation you've linked is private between you and other user you've been discussing with to gain permissions, as such take a screenshot in future. However in this case you don't need to list permissions to use a faction which you are a member of as the Manufacturer. It's still polite to ask but they don't need to be listed.

Second thing is balance, you are way under balanced if im doing my maths right
Limited -2 = -2
Very Light +2 = 0
Average 0 = 0
Average 0 = 0
Low -1 = -1
Average 0 = -1
Low -1 = -2
High +1 = -1
Average 0 = -1
Average 0 = -1
Low -1 = -2
Low -1 = -3
Very Low - 2 = -5
Low -1 = -6

Meaning you are six ratings under balanced. You can add to some of the ratings or change things around as you like or just get it passed but my advice is to play with the ratings.

Trace Xyston

Lilaste Elghaseki
I played with the ratings a bit. Changed lightsaber resistance from low to average. Environmental from average to high. Corrosive/acid from very low to average. Force from low to average. Electricity from low to average. Does that work?

Ravenfire Ravenfire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom