Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Live Aide for the Galaxy

KA-SIA-Banner.png

ACTIVE AGENT: KALIE ALVEREZ
PRIMARY OBJECTIVES: ATTEND THE QUEEN'S CONFERENCE ON ALDERAAN TO HELP SUPPORT DISPLACED REFUGEES & HOPEFULLY OBTAIN FINANCIAL SUPPORT FOR
NEW REFUGEE COLONIES BEING CONSTRUCTED ON PONEMAH TERMINAL
COVER ALIAS: TIRESH KOBITANA
HANDLER: Allyson Locke
TAGS: Faith Organa Faith Organa Holly Starstorm Severus Dobson Severus Dobson Alicio Organa Alicio Organa Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Dorthea Dobson Dorthea Dobson Isla Draellix-Kobitana Isla Draellix-Kobitana and others...

CURRENT PERSONA: TIRESH KOBITANA
(SENATOR OF LUJO & REPRESENTATIVE OF THE KOBITANA FOUNDATION)

Tiresh-Kobitana.png

Tiresh had found an outlooking window to gaze out of, her mind lost in thought regarding a hundred different things. She was not aware of Alicio Organa Alicio Organa 's approach. The Senator jumped ever so slightly as he engaged her, looking quickly over at the young man and easily assessing that he was Alicio Organa. Being an SIA Agent, she had done her homework on the family before the event.

She flashed him a quick smile, covering the stern expression that had been there before, then nodded.

"Oh! Thank you for the suggestion…" She quickly downed the rest of her wine glass and set it down on the trey as she picked up a new glass filled with Emerald Wine. She blushed slightly at how quickly she had finished the first glass, letting out a full-on laugh as she looked back over to him, giving the Organa a cringy expression in reference to the charade that was happening behind them.

"Well… Alicio Organa… pleasure to finally meet you! I feel so sorry for you and Faith… I've been at my fair share of fundraisers and, the more I think about it… I don't think I've ever experienced anything quite like that!" She turned to face him, placing her hand gently against his arm, giving him a knowing expression,

"I'm quite alright… thank you for your attention in any case! It would take much more than that to ward me off… haha!"

She looked back over her shoulder as the boisterous guests continued to bicker among themselves in front of the Queen. She closed her eyes and shook her head slowly,

"Poor girl… I don't envy her in the least right now." She said in reference to the queen. "I think I might just let things settle down before I return. I hope this outburst does not affect your fundraiser..."

She took another sip, blinking her eyelashes as she tried to gather her thoughts and think of something appropriate to ask the Organa.

"So… Never had Emerald Wine? Well then… is that due to a personal conviction or simply the lack of opportunity?"

CC-Express-20211214-1258490-20759489443182488.png

Kalie Alverez Kalie Alverez Faith Organa Faith Organa Dorthea Dobson Dorthea Dobson Alicio Organa Alicio Organa Severus Dobson Severus Dobson and others

Isla laughed at the reply from Queen Organa but them her mood turned sour again as Kalie Alverez Kalie Alverez took her leave.

"Listen Ms. Dobson, is it? If you have something to gain from insulting us and attempting to sabotage this charity event, please share because I am sure it is absolutely fascinating, but if that is not the case, at least have some respect for our host." She was honestly at a loss for why this woman had come in and gone for them, maybe she had bad blood with Kalie that she wasn't aware of, but there was still a time and a place for it.

"My apologies Faith Organa Faith Organa , I hope that we can still make progress here. The Ashlan Crusade is ready to make its contribution, I think it would be a good idea to arrange a more private meeting at some point to discuss things where I am not monopolising your time."

<<SAINT, please send a private message to Senator Tiresh Kobitana>>
Isla communicated to her AI implant non-verbally.

--Verified transmission--
To: Senator Tiresh Kobitana

My deepest apologies that the outburst from that foul woman interrupted our discussion. I am very interested in finding out more and possibly getting the early drafts of formal agreements discussed.

I would like to extend and invitation to you to my suite after this, I have some fine Atrisian Brandy that we could share whilst we talked. If this is not a good time, I will be on Alderaan tomorrow and leaving the following morning.

Faithfully,
Isla Draellix

She hoped that discussions could continue, ahead would arrange something more formal with the Queen, she doubted it would be proper for her to seem to favour one question over another for a private after party.

5m5qOKV.png

A headache was beginning somewhere at the base of her neck and slowly creeping upwards. Where to start first she stood there with this smile pasted on her lips as her eyes darted from one to the other. ok.

If she could read minds she would at this moment. Faith had hoped that all her years of politics and family had prepared her for a meeting such as this. She after all had 4 children, and two husbands she was just fortunate enough to have genes that keep her aging process slowl How slow no one knew not even her parents. But she would find out.

When Severus Dobson Severus Dobson mentioned MandalArms she wasn't sure she felt like cringing after all her husband was a Mandalorian, and her Tia had married a Mandalorian...so was he upset that it was a mandalorian company or....was there some other nefarious action at work here.

She looked over Alicio Organa Alicio Organa trying to give him this is what it is like sometimes. She would be sure to tell him later about punting when needed, drawing the attention elsewhere. She was certain there were quite a few that would call her Diva and in some circles slut was mentioned or at least promiscuous but that was a different conversation.

She heard Isla Draellix-Kobitana Isla Draellix-Kobitana ,"Thank you we can I'm sure" in her head she said even if I have to do it one on one. Goodness gracious. I need a drink. Faith watched Tiresh walk away, probably best to take a breath. She would after all this talking.

"We must certainly be mindful of others and their culture when trying to help them. We aren't here to force any way of life on someone, or instill our beliefs in them just so they can get help." She looked over to Dorthea Dobson Dorthea Dobson . The problem with small crowds often private conversation became the catalyst in the room for debate. "You will probably have to surrender the blaster though Ms. Dobson, if you wouldn't mind" The guards should have taken it.

But now there was something else to address, "Mr. Dobson are you aware that my Tia owns company called MandalMedical and that my husband is a mandalorian. Then add in the insult you have levied at Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun her mother was one of my oldest friends is quite unacceptable." Faith thought of some new song something about coming in like a wrecking ball. Anyhow she knew the refugees needed money but did they need it this badly that she would allow him to buy what...some kind of revenge, "In fact I'm so offended by what you've said I think it best you take your leave." Faith looked to the doors, "I have some very nice Alderaan Knights, my personal guard under a fine commander Ikenna Tahj Ikenna Tahj and a blademaster Kilij Qel-Nosh Kilij Qel-Nosh who are never far away to help you with leaving."

Yes Faith was usually calm and handled things in the most neutral manner she could but this was too much.

Tag: Kalie Alverez Kalie Alverez

I hope I got everyone

Dorthea Dobson

Chief Director of Damascus Station
Dorthea straightened herself back up very slowly, trying to get her breath back. She then inhaled deeply and exhaled in a loud groan.

The words of Faith Organa Faith Organa stung hard as she was ordered to surrender her blaster at the whims of her worm of a little brother. Wordless, she simply starred daggers at Severus Dobson Severus Dobson . She’d get him back for that.

Without taking her eyes off him, she casually unholstered her firearm and handed it to the queen without any visible reverence, or disrespect, focused entirely on Severus. Little slime ball…

But she did speak to the Queen, struggling to take the anger towards her brother out of her tone, “My apologizes, m’lady. Your request is perfectly reasonable. The blaster is mostly ceremonial, but we Elysium officers are prepared to surrender our arms at formal meetings upon request.”

Dorthea then managed to pry her gaze towards Isla Draellix-Kobitana Isla Draellix-Kobitana as she began to directly address Dorthea for the very first time. Dorthea heard her question and considered that it was much more articulate than the woman’s stupid outfit suggested, which took Dorthea back quite a bit. It was enough to reset Dorthea’s tone. “I’m sorry, your outfit suggested to me that you were… well… I suppose I shouldn’t be rude” she glanced at Arla nervously, still feeling the pain in her ribs, “but I suppose I jumped to conclusions. Perhaps you would be so kind as to tell me what you… represent?”

[/USER] Severus Dobson Severus Dobson Faith Organa Faith Organa Isla Draellix-Kobitana Isla Draellix-Kobitana Holly Starstorm
Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Kalie Alverez Kalie Alverez

Alicio cursed himself as he saw Senator Kobitana start at his words. Should he have cleared his throat first? Maybe edged into her line of sight? No, that would have been horribly awkward.

"Well, this is my first event of any kind," Alicio began, flicking his eyes back to the rowdy crew he had left Faith Organa Faith Organa to. "I hope it isn't a trend. But it will certainly be a fundraiser to remember, at any rate."

He listened to the senator, realizing after a second that she knew his name. Had she researched the Organa's? It made sense, they were hosting, and it would be beneficial to know the faces of influential people. But it still felt odd. Faith was right; he'd stepped out of hiding, and into the limelight.

And, to be fair, he knew who Tiresh Kobitana was as well. He tried to keep up-to-date about the goings of the Senate.

"I'm glad to hear it didn't ruin your day," he said, scratching the back of his head. "If it helps, I haven't known Dorthea for very long, but in our conversation, she struck me as someone that genuinely wanted to help."

He looked back to the Queen as the Senator did, although his gaze held no pity, but admiration instead. "If anyone can handle it, Cousin Faith can."

He looked to the table of refreshments, smiling nervously. "Ah, that's a bit of a long story. I have synesthesia; I can taste sounds. Usually, it's just music or loud noises, but when I... partake... I tend to taste a lot more. Most of it does not taste good, let me tell you."

- Isla Draellix-Kobitana Isla Draellix-Kobitana - Kalie Alverez Kalie Alverez - Severus Dobson Severus Dobson - Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun - Dorthea Dobson Dorthea Dobson -

KA-SIA-Banner.png

ACTIVE AGENT: KALIE ALVEREZ
PRIMARY OBJECTIVES: ATTEND THE QUEEN'S CONFERENCE ON ALDERAAN TO HELP SUPPORT DISPLACED REFUGEES & HOPEFULLY OBTAIN FINANCIAL SUPPORT FOR
NEW REFUGEE COLONIES BEING CONSTRUCTED ON PONEMAH TERMINAL
COVER ALIAS: TIRESH KOBITANA
HANDLER: Allyson Locke
TAGS: Faith Organa Faith Organa Severus Dobson Severus Dobson Alicio Organa Alicio Organa Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Dorthea Dobson Dorthea Dobson Isla Draellix-Kobitana Isla Draellix-Kobitana and others...

CURRENT PERSONA: TIRESH KOBITANA
(SENATOR OF LUJO & REPRESENTATIVE OF THE KOBITANA FOUNDATION)

Tiresh-Kobitana.png

Tiresh laughed,

"Well if this is the standard that has been set for you, then future events should prove effortless!"

Tiresh shrugged nonchalantly at his remark regarding Dorothy,

"Oh, I'm sure she does due to the fact that she is present. Wouldn't hurt the woman to learn how to… well… speak?" She laughed again and shook her head, unable to find a softer way to put it than that. "And I hope she does open her pocketbooks. We need all the help we can get, no matter how unpleasant some might be." She turned and shrugged, facing fully towards the group now, observing the rest of the room as well.

"In my experience, you have to roll with the punches to make any progress. In fact... ideally... I should not have reacted the way that I did… I'm just…" She paused, swirling the wine glass in front of her, trying to find the right words. "Well… everyone has their days, I guess."

Tiresh looked back at Alicio Organa Alicio Organa with curiosity as he mentioned the fact that he could taste sounds. She tilted her head inquisitively,

"I don't think I've ever heard of it! So tell me if you don't mind…" she motioned with her glass back towards the group, "Did you taste anything during all of that? Is it related to emotions at all?"

Suddenly her data pad vibrated with a VIP notification.

"Sorry dear, mind if I pull away for just one moment?"

She gave him a smile and turned, pulling out the data pad and reading the message from Isla Draellix-Kobitana Isla Draellix-Kobitana

--Verified transmission--
To: Senator Tiresh Kobitana

My deepest apologies that the outburst from that foul woman interrupted our discussion. I am very interested in finding out more and possibly getting the early drafts of formal agreements discussed.

I would like to extend and invitation to you to my suite after this, I have some fine Atrisian Brandy that we could share whilst we talked. If this is not a good time, I will be on Alderaan tomorrow and leaving the following morning.

Faithfully,

Isla Draellix

Tiresh immediately smiled, grateful that Isla seemed to feel the same about their conversation. She had really enjoyed the woman and had regretted that their meeting had been so rudely interrupted. She quickly typed out a response…

You had me at Atrisian Brandy! I would love to join you in your suite after this event and work out the beginnings of an agreement.

Regards,
Tiresh

She sent the message and quickly put the data pad back into her small purse, turning back to Alicio Organa Alicio Organa . "Sorry about that..."

And that was when Theo walked in.

Bees right?

He smiled nervously, gave a small wave to everyone. Sooo....he took a quick assessment of everything 2 men vs 6 women....yeah.. so the odds needed evening. Who was everyone in here?

The newly found cousin Alicio Organa Alicio Organa was with a pretty lady. And then there was the formidable Isla Draellix-Kobitana Isla Draellix-Kobitana who he didn't know, and then there was hmm Dorthea Dobson Dorthea Dobson Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun , and his mother as well as some female companions who were standing quite still like someone had dropped a bomb.

ok...that left the only other guy Severus Dobson Severus Dobson .

So...where to go...what to do, "So have we reached the serving drinks stage yet, concert is a big hit." A few turns to him he walked slowly over to Severus who he did not know course the man just seemed to be standing still. A little closer, "Do What did I miss?"

Clearly from the stance of his mother she was upset, but what the heck..this was a fundraiser right so why all the...stiff necks.

Kalie Alverez Kalie Alverez

Well at least Dorthea Dobson Dorthea Dobson took Arla's hint. But still, Lori found her words to be taken in regards of a big sister looking after her younger sibling. Dorthea had that way about her. It was why Viken was now working at MandalArms instead of being under the influence of Severus Dobson Severus Dobson .

Speaking of which, Lori gave him a satisfied and smug expression as he was told by Faith Organa Faith Organa to leave the event. Arenais 2 - Dobsons 0. If he'd of been arrested like his father, that'd of been icing on the cake. One of these days the Dobsons would realize that they would always lose against her.

The event seemed to be winding down as people made their pledges, herself included. Theo Vereen Theo Vereen stepped in and made his comments which made her snicker. "Not much, just a game of political chess. I think this round is over though. And you're right! The concert is wicked."

Severus wanted to shout. He wanted to put his fist through the faces of everyone around him. But this was not his home, this was the public, where he had to act better. He'd already messed up earlier. Twice would be a lethal mistake. So as Queen Organa somehow took insult to his words, The Dobson watched his words.

"Offense? I'm simply stating the truth, but so be it, your highness. I'll just take my leave and when you're ready to accept my donation, you can find me."

He then walked off to "examine the art" again. That's when he was asked by Theo Vereen Theo Vereen for a general rundown of what was going on. Severus smiled, more out of frustration now than friendliness, but the man wouldn't know the difference. "Apparently I'm not welcome here, but that woman...Loreena Arenais, and my traitorous sister Dorthea are allowed to donate their credits. It seems that the queen here thinks only the credits of traitors are valid." He sighed, "Anyways, who might you be?"

oh oh...this was why most people did not get into politics and why Theo hoped to stay forever far away from it. He suddenly realized he didn't want to know what he missed. "Yeah it was!" He smiled at Loreena, "I'd do it again"

"Politics and fund raisers are strange bed fellows I think."
He wanted to say something more but he had to wait for the man to finish as he didn't want to interupt.

He looked to the ladies again his mother's gaze met his for a moment and then she looked away to her other guests. oh...he looked at Severus Dobson Severus Dobson , "I'm Captain Theo Vereen of the Alderaan Navy." That was not a lie for he was exactly that.

Theo could only assume Dorthea and Loreena were the ladies.

He really wasn't sure what to say, "Well, we have a fine display of artifacts here in the Museum, why don't you and I have a drink and look at the display. " He wanted to say tell me what you said but nope, not gonna do that. This was whatever it was and his mother and this guy would have to figure it out. "Who are you?"

Can't walk around calling him sir the whole time...well he could but that would seem very unfriendly.

"I am Severus Dobson, son of Arken Dobson. With my father's unjust imprisonment by King Heath Valhoun, who clearly also favors Loreena and my sister..." More like Sith-ter "You see my father tried to break up a fight that Loreena started. Similar to how I tried to apologize for my sister's comments to some guests here. It's in our nature to keep things civil, but Dorthea isn't like the rest of us, and Loreena is clearly a troublemaker. Anyways...I will take this moment to thank you for your service as an admiral. While my home and yours don't always get along, I know Alderaan protects people, and so you are doing a good thing."

A load of bantha crap to soften the man up and get him on Severus' side.

Theo Vereen Theo Vereen

"That is the hope," Alicio returned, arching his eyebrows merrily. With a start to his political career like this, the rest of it should be a breeze. He picked out a water from the table, and held it tightly. He wasn't feeling particularly thirsty, it was just something for his hands to do, to keep them from straying or falling limply to his sides.

Alicio was rapt with attention as Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix continued speaking, genuinely enjoying the atmosphere of the party. It wasn't often he got to speak with a senator that wasn't his cousin, and while it was important to get one's name out there, sure, and advertise some of the projects Alicio had in the works, he truly just enjoyed the conversation. He was about to offer an answer considering his... tastes... when the Senator suddenly excused herself.

He didn't think much of it, simply offering an "Of course," and watching her step away. He busied himself by putting down the drink he'd just picked up, pulling out his datapad, and checking through his messages. They were mostly concerning Sanctuary City, his new post. His lips turned downward as he concentrated on the screen.

But then, the woman rejoined him, and after starting a bit, Alicio stowed the device. "Oh, no worries. Not a moment of rest for a senator." He smiled knowingly. He understood the feeling.

"And no, I didn't taste anything back there," the nobleman said, continuing their conversation. "It wasn't loud enough. But if you're curious, yelling and singing tastes like nerf stew."

"Don't ask me why, I have no idea."

Alicio fired back another question, eyes lighting up with youthful curiosity. "So, what is it like, being a senator? Besides the constant work, of course." Of course, Alicio had his cousin, but most of her day-to-day involved being Queen of a highly-influential planet. He was curious to hear Senator Kobitana's perspective.

Lujian-Military-Symbol.png

PRIMARY OBJECTIVES: ATTEND THE QUEEN'S CONFERENCE ON ALDERAAN TO HELP SUPPORT DISPLACED REFUGEES & HOPEFULLY OBTAIN FINANCIAL SUPPORT FOR NEW REFUGEE COLONIES BEING CONSTRUCTED ON PONEMAH TERMINAL
TAGS: Faith Organa Faith Organa Severus Dobson Severus Dobson Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Dorthea Dobson Dorthea Dobson Isla Draellix-Kobitana Isla Draellix-Kobitana Theo Vereen Theo Vereen
ENGAGING: Alicio Organa Alicio Organa

Tiresh gave him an intrigued yet friendly expression at the mention of how awful yelling and singing tasted, "Interesting! So even pleasant singing tastes terrible?" That sounded like a difficult reality that would make a lot of public engagements even more difficult than normal.

Tiresh shrugged slightly, taking a sip of the wine and looking up at the ceiling as she pondered his question.

"Oh dear… good question… Lots of work, as you mentioned… lots of talking… with words and without… you are always communicating something." She gave him an expression that tried to communicate the weariness it could produce, "It ultimately comes down to relationships. You can have all the ideals and good intentions in the world… but to get anything accomplished? You need for people to like you… or need you… or benefit from you…" She shook her head and rolled her eyes. What an absolute show it could be sometimes, "But in the midst of it all, you have some really special moments… Moments that bring real change and impact… and those moments, they make everything else worth it." She turned her head towards Alicio Organa Alicio Organa and smiled,

"Looking to throw your hat into the ring as a Senator?"

Last edited:
Ok so so far he didn't hear anything that sent off any warning bells, "oh no need it's like ingrained in the genes of everyone born on Alderaan protect the people, protect the peace. If you hang around long enough you even get a copy of the mantra."

He stepped away from the group in the conference hall, "You'll forgive me Mr. Dobson I'm not familiar with your family name. I'm on patrol a lot and I'm lucky I remember my name is anything other than Captain. I also don't know know who Dorthea and Loreena are." Theo was clearly at a disadvantage not knowing the situation or the parties involved, he only knew tension when he saw it.

"These rooms were recently rebuilt we had an earthquake that fractures the foundation and made the building unsafe. Is this your first trip to Alderaan?"

Walk slowly engage in conversation he didn't need to solve anything other than to speak to a visitor to his home.

Severus Dobson Severus Dobson

"No, I have been here once before." He wasn't going to talk about that fiasco. "I'm surprised you don't know my family, we're very powerful. I guess we're most known in The Empire. Dorthea and Loreena are those two girls, the older one with Black hair is Dorthea, and the prettier one is Loreena. It's best you avoid them both." He pointed in their direction.

The anger was still there, but surprisingly, venting it by insulting the two women behind their backs was helping a lot. He'd still have his revenge for this disaster, no matter what. However perhaps this Theo could be an ally on this pathetic planet.

"I had planned to donate quite a few credits for the refugees, but apparently my money is not welcomed here. Perhaps I can give it to you, and you can make sure it gets to the right place? Or you could keep it for yourself, a gift for my new ally?"

Theo was listening and he was getting a picture so it seemed Mr. Dobson had a run in with two girls named Dorthea and Loreena., "Oh I plan on staying away from girls for now. Believe in this neck of the woods there's only one thing ladies of Alderaan are wanting, that would be position and credits. House Panteer receently made an offer for me to marry their eldest daughter, I passed on that. I.." he stopped, "Sorry I shouldn't have said that your comment about staying away triggered it."

The refugees yes, yes good let's talk about that, "I would give the credits to the refugee fund they need it a whole lot more than I do. I think in time you should meet with the Queen one on one and...well talk it out." His mother was a strong willed, control freak that had 20 20 hindsight. At least if she did something wrong, but if she felt..nah Theo wouldn't say that, "I don't know that I am ally, but we could become friends sir. I can never have too many. But of course if you think the age difference would present a problem I would understand that"

Truth was Theo didn't have many male friends outside of the Navy. Perhaps this was providence for him to have arrived as he did.

They had stopped in front of the gallery wall showing the pictures that had been restored of Bail Organa and his young daughter Leia. It was a beautiful piece from a simple time.

Tag: Severus Dobson Severus Dobson

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom