Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion Linguists and polyglots?

I'm gauge, human replica droid I have several protocol and Etiquette programs in my neural matrix. I am capable of detecting patterns in speech and writing cross reference it with languages in my database to attempt to decipher and speak most languages I come across. Though I am capable of decipher most languages dead or rare ones can be complicated and it does not mean I will be able to speak said deciphered languages properly just understand them. There are also species that speak not only with there words but through body language, Pheromones, and other means that I can not ascertain.

With that said with out running my deciphering protocols or when access to the holonet is denied I am programed with Binary, Basic, Galactic Basic Sign, Cheunh, Sy Bisti, Minnisiat, Xaxax. Those languages other then Xaxax are all native to my original programing as Nssis-class Clawcraft flight computer.

Ashin Cardé Varanin

Couple bodies in the garden where the grass grows
Unfortunately, no. But then again, there aren't many threads with him in general yet :p
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom