Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Lilith Hoole

Status
Not open for further replies.
mf4etOC.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Force Sensitivity: Non-Force User
  • Species: Shi'ido
  • Appearance: Being a Shi'ido of advanced age, she can change form much easier than she could when she was younger. Her appearance is not set in stone, but she does tend to favor physically appealing forms (and uses her natural telepathy to cater her appearance to the preferences of the viewer) and is often associated with the color white.
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Name: Lilith Hoole (nee Aerie)
  • Loyalties: The Hoole family
  • Wealth: She has some private savings set aside in her own name, but largely shares in her husband's fortunes.
  • Notable Possessions: House of Hoole
  • Skills: Shapeshifting, limited telepathy.
  • Personality: Lilith is intelligent without arrogance, and while driven largely by emotional appeals, she is quite level-headed and reasonable, certainly more than her husband. Her background as a teacher taught her how to support others in their endeavors. It is said that her humble presence withers the egos of the most megalomaniacal sorts, and her kindness softens the hardest of hearts. Something about her gentle yet steel-spined manner makes you want her on your side, even if she could only offer you a kind word. While she is always willing to compromise, she does have her limits - she won't permit others to come to harm if she can do something about it, even if it costs her.
COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Weapon of Choice: Shapeshifting
  • Combat Function: Though she avoids fighting whenever possible, she will assume a combat form (some creature with natural defenses, for example claws, sharp teeth, or wings) in order to protect herself and others if necessary. To do this, she would have to have enough time to skinshift—in many situations, it would be better to simply run away and evade combat altogether.
Strengths:
  • Shapeshifter
  • Limited Telepathy
  • Gentle and Unassuming
  • Believes in People
Weaknesses:
  • Vulnerable to the Force
  • Too Trusting/Assumes the Best
HISTORICAL INFORMATION

"[He was] wondering what might've been discussed between them downstairs. People tended to find Lilith easy to confide in [...]"
—Tammuz
Hoole, "Spirit of Adoption"​

Lilith Aerie was born on Lao-mon over four centuries ago. To this day, she has never left her homeworld. She became a teacher of children, although she has long since retired. She and her husband Tammuz were both very young when they married, and over the course of their 400 year marriage they had eight children.

With much of her life already spent, Lilith was content to settle down and live out her final years in peace and quiet. But recent events have shaken her family to the core. The unexpected arrival of Pygar, a fugitive Sithspawn carrying stolen data from the Sith Empire, placed Lilith and Tammuz at the center of a plot to expose a Sith Lord's crimes against nature. Lilith played her part in defending her home and her family from the attackers, but the ordeal was far from over. Information given to them by Nimdok, Tammuz's former protege, only served to alarm them further.

Rather than letting Tammuz handle the deteriorating situation on his own, Lilith worked to cover all their bases. She routinely visited Pygar, who had gone into hiding, bringing him news and updates. Through him she positively identified the disguised Faya, proving the woman wasn't who she said she was, and though Tammuz warned her not to return to the house, she took Pygar home with her to face the final threat.

The subsequent events have caused a rift to develop between husband and wife. While Tammuz disowned their daughter Inanna for her role in destroying the data, Lilith refused to do the same.

During the invasion of Lao-mon by the Brotherhood of the Maw, Lilith was among those evacuated from the planet. She is currently staying with her daughter and son-in-law in their home on Erakhis.

Last edited:
:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Inanna Harth Inanna Harth

Hello, my name is Judah Lesan and I am here to review your submission!

For transparency sake I am still training so this will require an additional review before it can be approved. Let's get started shall we?

No. 1. COMBAT FUNCTION

So I am going to admit I am confused here by what you mean combat form. Do you mean they would shape shift into a form which is suitable for combat? Also what kind of forms could this mean. Maybe expand on this a little in case you do find yourself in a PvP situation with this NPC so potential opponents might have an idea of what this might look like.

No. 2. HISTORICAL INFORMATION

The unexpected arrival of Pygar, a fugitive Sithspawn carrying stolen data from the Sith Empire, placed Lilith and Tammuz at the center of a plot to expose a Sith Lord's crimes against nature.

Unfortunately when I click on the link attached to stolen data it takes me to the archives. As per codex rules, you cannot link to anything which is archived.

Do not place links in submissions to threads that are within the Archives or anywhere that cannot always be publicly viewed.
(Ex. Faction Groups/Google Docs/Etc)

Before I can approve this submission you will either need remove this link, or have the submission in question brought back into active status with the factory once again.

If you could work on these couple of things for me, we can pass this up easy peasy!

Thanks so much!

Residential Archfey
Pre-Codex Template
Name of Submission: Lilith Hoole
Link to Submission: Here
Reason for Moving to Pre-Codex: I ran into the same problem last time, but the image link to her art keeps getting lost, resulting in an error message where there should be a picture. I intend to fix the problem once and for all.
Moved to per request.

Do be sure to include a list of changes when this is ready to be moved to live judgment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom