Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Like Clockwork

Ishale Belos

I
She paused momentarily, eyes throwing themselves away from him and towards the opposite mouth of the alley where a CorSec speeder screamed passed, repulsors whining at an ear-piercing level that even drowned out the sound of the fire alarm.

Normally, a companion for the walk home was welcome, but right now she didn't trust anyone. "No, no thanks." This time, she sounded much more sure of herself. He'd helped her, but she could easily catch the bus out to the suburbs pretty easily. The stop was just a few blocks away.

CoroNet was the safest place on Corellia, if only because of the dual CorSec and Pyre presence. "I'll be more than fine." And with that, she took a few steps backwards and then turned to jog away with slender legs. Besides, if they started looking for the two of them, sticking together would not have been a great plan.

@[member="Sargon Vynea"]

Sargon nodded his head to the woman as he left his mind already turning to the business at hand. With a quick pace he found his way out of the alley and into the main street. He knew this area was a bit too hectic for him, and he would feel more comfortable off planet. He wasn't guilty of any crime, but he was still a soldier of the Fringe and was well aware of their reputation. Hailing out a cab Sargon sat inside with an exaggerated sigh. "Space port please, and if you would please take the scenic route."

Less than half a block down from the cafe, a woman bumped into Ozzie, or rather, he bumped into her. A gloved hand rose in appology as he continued to walk, his head looking towards the ground and the color of his jacket hiding much of his face from view. A shady character like that had to have been a pickpocket! But after a quick check of said pockets and bag one would find their credits and identity in tact. "Sorry" came a muffled apology. Normally Ozzie didn't go after people like this. He liked staying in his own small apartment typing away on his keyboard much more than walking up and down the street, Force-Flashing ever camera he thought captured a glimpse of his face. Much less stressful. But times were rough, and he felt bad for what he was about to do.

A buzz came from his pocket as he continued to walk past the cafe. Pulling out the tiny data pad/communicator combo he typed away, as if he had just received an message. In reality he had just connected wirelessly with the woman's datapad and its security system. Tapping away furiously with his thumbs, Ozzie tapped and slid his way around the datapad's security. He didn't have much time. Soon he wouldn't be within range of the OT, original terminal. With a soft click and brightening of the screen, all was revealed on the tiny little screen. "Let us see what you work on so often here..." he muttered to himself.

Numbers. Lots of numbers. He didn't wait to see the rest. He swiped the download button and downloaded the file and information. He would take a look at this later when he was home. For now though...

Pulling down the bandanna that covered most of his face he pulled out a deathstick let it sit in his mouth for a few, bouncing it up and down between his lips, before lighting it and taking a long drag. With a sigh, he allowed the smoke to seep from behind pursed lips.

Ishale Belos

I
Ishale sighed, moving towards the bus stop despite so rudely being interrupted by the man who'd bumped into her. Sadly, she had no purse, and the only thing in her pocket was a cred stick which was still there. Which meant he'd either been up to something else, or he just wasn't observant.

Regardless, she had her answer when her datapad pinged that someone had copied her information. As this was tax information - albeit for relatively unimportant and unwealthy people - she was required to maintain some sort of security to log when data was transferred. Protection of personal financial information was generally deemed important by most people, even if it was just tax information.

Sadly, as she sat down in a seat for the ride home, she realized she had no idea what was going on. She'd report it to CorSec later - it was hardly important. These numbers were, in the grand scheme of things, worth very little. They weren't even fully correct yet.

Just what I needed.

Vendir

לוֹחֶם מְפַקֵד
"My score?" Vendir asked stopping the lighting onslaught "having existed only for thirty six years my tally is much smaller" he swung his lightsaber "but you don't need to know it" he dodged an attack "but I can't stay here because I know someone has heard someone fighting and will have called the police" he jumped out the front window "so I gotta go" he turned around and used his jump pack to get to the top of another building.

@[member="HK-36"]

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
@[member="Vendir"] @Jonathon Walsh
HK blocked the swing with the said claws he wrapped around Vendir's lightsaber before. Vendir would soon find his lightsaber deactivated as the only part where the cortosis on droid body was exposed, a portion underneath his claws, touched the energy blade of his lightsaber.
Using that moment of Vendir being defenseless, HK attempted to pounce at him, using the much greater speed of his body and a burst from his repulsorlift in order to assault Vendir when he turned his back to the droid.
HK tried to cling the man, attempting to scratch at his jetpack with metal claws that extended from his feet, and attempting to bash it in with his own fist in order to deactivate it.

As soon as the two of them got out, Vendir would find that the police were already surrounding the place and above them gunships hovered, spotlight quickly turning on them to keep them in sight.
Voice blared out from the speakers
"Cease your escape or we will stun you."

Vendir

לוֹחֶם מְפַקֵד
As Vendir looked up at the gunships above. Then at the police speeders at ground level. He turned and growled at @[member="HK-36"] "this seems appropriate" he cracked his knuckles. More for show than anything "very appropriate" he kneeled down. Armor plates thudding on the ground. He put his arms on his head "should've tried to escape" he said to himself.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
@[member="Vendir"]
HK came up to put the strong electro-binds on his wrists.
Motioning for one gunship to land down, he looked down as the machine lowered.
"What can I say? I govern one of the planets, plenty of pull in the Protectorate."
He attempted to pull Vendir up by the binds to guide him to the gunship
"Well, it may have been brief, but you showed initiative, and not much collateral damage. Few months in jail, payment for the broken window, and you should be good to go. Anyone you want to contact? Ambassador or lawyer?"
Hopefully, Vendir followed the guidance and the two would be under guard in the airship
"If you are looking for training, we have an Academy open on Abregado-Rae, I govern it as well, we could give you proper training on how to use your powers effectively."

Vendir

לוֹחֶם מְפַקֵד
When @[member="HK-36"] offered Vendir the ability to use a force training academy he thought about it for a moment "that might be what I need" he looked around the gunship "oh, and no. I don't need to contact anyone. No one knows me anyway" the gunship lifted off taking Vendir and HK-36 with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom