Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Lightning Strikes Twice

4bfdcf8cce648a2e9eac12dee441d61418944fd4.png

//: Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru //:
ZBGxz0L.png

The display of strength took the Princess by surprise. One second she was in control, teasing the older girl about a former flame. Quinn had seen Alina’s gaze fall, showing that the power had shifted in her favor. And yet, she was the one on her back staring. Muscles tensed in defiance, trying to push the woman off of her. There was a piece of her that feared this closeness. She wanted to return to the teasing; it was safe. Quinn wanted this despite the fear that swelled in her chest.

Was she ready for this? Could she find a way to let someone back into her heart? There had to be something wrong with her for the others to have run off, to not want to commit, leaving her to be alone again.

Quinn relaxed her arms, letting Alina hold her in place. Alina moved closer, and Quinn held her breath, not knowing what was to come next. Being this close, she could feel the coolness that radiated off the Vampiress’s skin. It was a unique feature to her, and even if this was the only time Alina would ever be this close, a cool breeze would never feel the same.

It was then, Alina said the words that melted the ice that protected the Princess’s heart. They were so simple, yet Quinn needed to hear them, especially from the girl. Then, the world around them disappeared, and Quinn leaned up slightly, not saying another word, but allowed herself to melt into the kiss that seemed to be the only answer that made sense.

370d9lz.png

The answer was everything she wanted, and more. They'd been dancing around the subject, getting close to opening up only to pull back out of fear. Alina was especially guilty of this. She had been for years. What would of happened if she said something sooner? No, that didn't matter. Not now. They had all the time in the galaxy now. Alina's chilling grip released Quinn's wrists, instead intertwining their fingers together. She lost track of just how long they'd been pressed together, too enraptured by the kiss.

A smile formed as she pulled way, the glowing gold of her eyes dimming as she watched the other girl with pure adoration. "I was so adamant before, yet here I am in your bed regardless." She cracked a teasing grin before she sat up on her knees. "And yet there's no where I'd rather be."

4bfdcf8cce648a2e9eac12dee441d61418944fd4.png

//: Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru //:
ZBGxz0L.png

Quinn couldn't help the smile that felt permanent on her face. The feeling of Alina being so close to her was euphoric and something she didn't want to lose. With their fingers intertwined, Quinn gave them a quick squeeze. A part of her wanted to see if Alina was real or a dream. Was she a joke Quinn's psyche decided to play on her? When she realized this moment was real, she let herself begin to enjoy it.

"Yes, you are." The princess responded quietly, keeping things between them. She didn't want to let Alina know how terrified she was at this closeness. So many times before, she had allowed people into her heart, and all they've done was leave. Alina sat up, and Quinn watched her, wanting to find something wrong with the situation.

The world didn't end, and Alina didn't disappear. A hand reached up, and fingers brushed lightly against the woman's face; the touch was brief, and it trailed down as Quinn let the silence hang. "I think we should take things slow." She waited to see Alina's reaction. "But, I still want you to stay with me tonight, though, if that's okay?"

370d9lz.png

Even before the question was asked Alina found herself taking Quinn Varanin Quinn Varanin 's hand in her own and guiding it back to rest against her cheek. Even like this, in the princess's bed, she didn't want to go any farther. She'd never felt nervous about this sort of thing before. And yet, her heart was in her throat. Hearing Quinn's similar desire just brought immense relief. The Vampiress leaned more into the Echani's touch, closing her eyes.

"I'd like that."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom