Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Vehicle Light Repulsorlift Troop Transport, Model 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

FN-999

F
anton-dobkes-truck-collag.jpg
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Armored Personnel Carrier (APC)
  • Role: Armored Personnel Carrier (APC)
  • Size: Average (20.3 m long, 5.1 m wide, 3.9 m tall)
  • Weight: Average (~12 tons)
  • Armaments: None
  • Defenses: High
  • Maneuverability Rating: High
  • Speed Rating: Very High (max speed: 286 km/h)
  • Propulsion: Repulsorlift engines
  • Minimum Crew: 1 (Pilot)
  • Optimal Crew: 2 (Pilot & gunner)
  • Passenger Capacity: 20
  • Cargo Capacity: Average (~6 metric tons)
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Rectangular peekholes on each flank of the LRTT-1, just in front of its rear engines
  • 4x basic repulsorlift engines & stabilizers
  • Electronic warfare countermeasure equipment
  • Two loading doors on each flank of the LRTT-1, just behind its front engines. Can be locked and unlocked from inside.
STRENGTHS
  • Gotta Go Fast - The LRTT-1 is capable of approaching nearly 300 km/h in optimal conditions, allowing for nearly instant troop transport on the ground.
  • Hoverbike - As a repulsorlift vehicle, the LRTT-1 cannot activate most landmines and is capable of handling rougher and more unstable ground conditions than wheeled or tracked vehicles.
WEAKNESSES
  • Hoverbike - As a repulsorlift vehicle, the LRTT-1 is incapable of passing through deflector shields, which can be poteentially fatal roadblocks at high speeds. Additionally, repulsorlift jammers can easily ground the LRTT and leave it vulnerable to enemy artillery.
  • Support Vehicle - The LRTT-1 lacks any mounted armaments, relying solely on its speed, armor, and shields to evade hostile forces.
DESCRIPTION

The Light Repulsorlift Troop Transport was developed as a smaller, more mobile alternative to the TXT XV-60a. With an impressive top speed and a capacity to transport a large portion of a platoon, the LRTT-01 represents a lighter APC model for New Imperial service.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
FN-999

First I'm a immensely sorry I've neglected this but I'm here now and that's what matters...right?
Anyways you are one over when it comes to ratings. In my opinion I'd suggest reducing cargo capacity but in the end it's up to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom