Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Light it Up

Xan chuckled at his comment on her apartment, giving him a shrug. "What can I say, I'm a messy girl...though one of these days I might have to take some time off to clean up a little." she admitted with a snicker, looking around the place. She looked back to him and sipped away at her caf as he told his story. She didn't believe a word of it, but she enjoyed it nonetheless. She doubted anyway if he believed a word of what she said.

She laughed when he mentioned where his fighting skills came from. "Sounds like something out of a movie." she quipped as she sat upright, scooting in beside him. She laid her head on his shoulder and finished off her caf, hoping the drink would get rid of the buzz. Thankfully it seemed to be working. "Almost too good to be true." she teased as she looked up at him, flashing him a wink. "I am curious though..." she started as she shifted to wrap an arm around him. With her chin resting on his chest, she looked up at him. "Any of those two teach you any other neat tricks?" she asked with a sultry voice as she stared into his eyes.

So far she was enjoying his company. A fantastic distraction from her issues. Not to mention...she was enjoying his little jokes. "What did the fish say when he swam in to a wall?" she started with a mischievous smile as she scooted a little more into him. She let the tension build a little bit longer before finally starting to snicker a little. "Dam." she continued, trying her hardest to keep her laugh back.

Spark Spark

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom