Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Life Is But A Dream... [Public Party Thread]

After witnessing the beautiful, fiery, destructive power of the Drava to enter after her, her eyes had come to ignore any other being that could have distracted her at the party. She stepped on the downed droid as she made her way closer to the bar, casually shoving a man aside along her way until she snaked one foot through the legs of the stool she sat down at, setting her elbows down atop the counter where she would smile to her immediate left, her emerald eyes glaring upon the dragon woman.

Larger even than Leo herself, [member="Gallar Ahamkara"] was not the type she had expected to run into at such an event, but she had never been one to let an opportunity slip by her. Thoughts bombarded her regarding the woman; was she stronger? How much of a dragon was she? What did she look like under the mask?

"Two Corellian whiskeys!" she spoke up in her usual booming tone, then lowered her voice so that only Gallar could hear her. "I would have smuggled in something stronger from my homeworld, Halamir, but I'm never one to ruin the tried and true bar experience..."

Gallar shifted her gaze to the side when a stranger took a seat beside her at the bar, a audible grumble erupting in the larger womans chest as she looked [member="Leo"] up and down for a brief moment as she stared. The red haired maiden exchanged glances with her translator droid before re-focusing her gaze on the mysterious woman who ordered two drinks then leaned in to whisper something. Gallar blinked, looking to her droid for a translation of everything she had just said.

The droid looked at Leo, then back at Gallar, then back to Leo one more time before nervously speaking up. "Uhh, Dash nakala, vreli nesa?" he muttered, drawing its gaze back to Gallar as she nodded slowly. She had figured that the stranger wanted to get her a drink, wouldn't exactly be the first time. Lifting a leg and crossing it over her knee Gallar leaned in towards the shorter woman and purred audibly, reaching out and rubbing her fingers along Leos chin and cheek as she tilted her head, grinning from behind that golden mask.

"Keela? Chezara gal milo?" She would ask, the translator droid sighed deeply when hearing this, looking back towards Leo and translating Gallar's statement.

"Uh, she says you're a cute little thing aren't you?" He muttered, half embarrassed by Gallars rather blunt nature as the dragoness's tail whipped back and forth behind her, that sharp barbed tip poised upright like a cobra prepared to strike as she observed the mysterious girl.

Slave?”, he beamed.

You have to be the only person to call me that.”, shaking his head, he offered her an intrinsically teasing smile.

Raising the hand he had taken, he kissed her knuckles softly before letting her pull back, taking a step back to bring them at a more comfortable distance. In the same fluid motion, he moved his hand into his pocket and pulled out a remote, establishing a yellowed sound barrier between them and the deafening music; only the soft rumbling of the floor they stood on offering any sign that the music was still going on outside; almost violently at that.

And please, you don’t need to flatter me. Its simply one of many-”, he said, waving his arms around in a dismissive way.

Though, this one is mine.

Moving to a small drink counter near the two, he glanced back over his shoulder for just a moment; a flash of gold before turning away. He spoke away from her, his voice only barely muffled by the wood it reverberated off of;

Is there something I could make for you?”, he said as his hands moved deftly to produce some odd purplish drink she likely hadn’t seen before. Dropping a pill of some sort into it, it fizzed for a moment before wafting a nearly glittery haze, following shortly by The Slave sipping from it as he made eye contact with her.

Looking her over, he took a few moments to appreciate her dress and the way the curves accented her hips, pronounced her assets, and revealed just enough skin to be attention grabbing. Taking another sip of his drink, he brought his eyes back to hers;

You look nice, by the by.”, he said, offering that same predatory grin she had seen before.

[member="Srina Talon"]

A brow was raised at the greeting, but she couldn't say that she was displeased with the skin contact. Forwardness was never something Leo shied away from. "That's my first time hearing that if you can believe it..." she japed as she began to raise her glass to her lips. "Maybe I could get used to it?"

Leo wasn't sensitive to the force, but even she could pick up on an aura of danger regarding this woman. Danger was enticing, as was this rare specimen who sat beside her. Too often had she been the rare specimen herself, gawked at and feared, but the attention was never unwelcome. She was a born leader, after all. Such attention was necessary.

[member="Gallar Ahamkara"]

8nXdRco.png
The drinks had arrived, making the red haired maiden shift her gaze towards the small glass before reaching up towards her golden mask. Peeling it away from her face and revealing herself to those who dared to sneak a peek.

She had been the epitome of seraphic divinity, her smile a radiance unmatched by Apollo's gilded star and the porcelain curve of her girlish cheek an envious silk for Aphrodite. There were none upon this desolate plane that could tarnish the golden thrum of Cupid's corporeal drum resounding deep within the velveteen prison of her welcoming, gaping chest. Oh, the nights so many suitors desired the chance to spend but a single night with the harkening curve of honed perception laid upon the heaving, throbbing rise of her milken breast. Oh, devilish imp, Have you no shame? Fondness, torment, haunting plague of memoirs stirred upon this rise of fires enkindled scourge all belonging to that cherub face and the taste of those honey sodden lips as they parted so readily for someones hungering embrace.

Now, the portrait of her beauty was torn and wholly devoured by the savagery and barbaric nature she radiated. Surrounded by those who could only picture those delicate cheeks stripped to the bone; And in turn she could only imagine decaying flesh melting away from the once enticingly erotic sway of those come-hither hips that many had fallen so helplessly for every other day.

Vibrant golden eyes matched only in intensity by the sun itself seemed to flare with color as the slitted pupils narrowed tightly, lifting the glass to her lips and downing her drink quickly before setting the glass back down onto the table.

Gallar glanced towards the woman known as [member="Leo"] ...her eyesight clouded in heat signatures as she examined the girl for a moment before feeling the pull of a smile tug upon her lips, and in a single swift move stood from her seat, standing a clear foot than the other as she ran her fingers through that messy mane of garnet hair and slicked it back, glaring down at the Leo and lifting her arm as her free hand was placed onto her hip.

The Dragoness then displayed her physical superiority with a flex, chuckling darkly as she spoke to the smaller woman.

"Dosh'bova? Cha seal'li kav ikelos?" She mused with a grin. The woman's bicep swelling with each flex...oh narcissistic queen, you've no shame! Derived from Herculean lore, an Amazonian Goddess of War...to receive the attention and worship of others was what kept her satisfied. To touch her in such a way, to display interest in she above all others? Such a thing may of been considered 'rude' to a common petty woman, but not she...The beast desired nothing more than to be treated like the goddess she was. Displaying a genuine grin she brought her arm down hooked it around the other girls neck, pulling her close and burying her face into her generous bosom as she gave a hearty laugh and snarled dominantly. The translator droid stared up at the scene and simply sighed, knowing how Gallar tended to be and doing nothing to really stop her from having her fun.

Gallar exhaled fire and embers from her lips, her lengthy foot long tongue sliding past her lips and detecting the chemicals in the air as she observed Leo's heat signature; her mask serving as a pair of glasses that let her see the world in full color rather than the thermal plane. Without it however she was practically blind as a bat; not that she minded though. She was enjoying the company~

Come now sweet tempter...tell her how pretty she is.

Alan wasn’t a part of the underworld per se. He was a small time smuggler and odd jobber, not notable enough to be of interest to any crime syndicate or drug lord. The only thing he was really noted for was spending the night in a jail cell on occasion.

But hey, even he had to take a break from that. Loosening the collar of his shirt slightly as he made his was across the dance floor, Alan couldn’t help but soak up the echo of the deep bass and the heady scent of pheromones. Growing up on Zeltros, things like this were normal to him.

“Shot of Shesharilian vodka.” He called to the bartender, raising his voice above the din of the crowd. The Aqualish behind the counter gave him a brief up and down glance, then grunted. “Ten credits.”

“Ten cr—!” Alan gawked at the price but stopped himself short when he caught the eye of a nearby bouncer. “Nevermind. Ten credits is fine.” The young man grumbled, fishing the credits from his back pocket before slamming them down onto the counter. The energy of the party staved off the feeling of defeat and he turned around in his seat, noting the woman beside him doing the same.

“Like people watching?” He offered her a smile, more friendly that flirty. Gods she was tall, had at least half a foot on him. “Makes you wonder what they do when they’re not here, huh?” His chin tilted to the gyrating crowd.

[member="Saphir Steele"]

In the blink of an eye, all she could make out was the soft flesh of the other woman, surprising even her. In fact, she had done awfully similar things with girls who had come onto her, though not as abruptly or blatantly, and here she was on the receiving end. It was difficult to decide whether or not it should have damaged her pride or thrilled her even further, but it certainly got her closer to what she wanted.

Struggling to pry her face away from the empress's chest, Leo looked up at her with the same cocky grin as she said, "I am always a hugger, don't get me wrong, but I am, uh... very new to this affection, yes?" It felt strange pulling herself away from a beautiful woman, but strange times called for strange measures, she supposed. Never before had she felt... small, not even beside a Wookiee, and yet there she was, slightly dwarfed in size by another woman and practically crushed against her like a mother embracing a child.

[member="Gallar Ahamkara"]

She glanced over to the Red Raven crime lord then back at Valentine. The bounty hunter that she had run into, or to be more specific, he ran into her business back at Corellia. That was about seven, or was it eight years ago? Anyways, she was good with recognizing faces, and Valentine stood out from most of her aquaintances at her homeworld.

''You remember well, Valentine!'' she said with a chuckle before taking the offered cigarra from the bounty hunter, once again letting him light it for her.

''You're not here to spoil the party, are ya?'' she continued after a good long puff of the cigarra and looking on him with curiosity.

Alive. He couldn't be more right in his claim. Luck had smiled upon her once when the opportinity to get off Corellia had presented itself to her. Along with some help and planning she had broken with her old gang, from a life much filled with abuse, distrust and violence. However, one could say that she had gotten out of the ashes and into the fire. At least, now she run her own smuggling business. Independent. With great skill and execution.

A smirk appeared on her lips and she shook her head slightly. ''Didn't I prove to you that I could take care of myself?'' she said, raising an eyebrow before taking a sip of the beer she had ordered. ''Well... I'm into the smuggling business now. Getting stuff from here to there. Doing things the way I like.''

Tan studied him for a moment and suddenly noticed his cybernetic legs. A sad expression spread across her face as she looked up. ''I... I'm so sorry...''

"I do my best to not spoil parties, so long as I'm not paid to do so," Valentine smiled. His teeth were an almost sparkling white. Modifications thanks to the wealth he had accumulated. His eyes darted back to the crime lord in his booth then back at Blue, listening intently. "I'm not suggesting you were helpless without me, but if I remember, you were struggling to have that old alien friend of yours pay back some debt." Perhaps it was the pheromones in the night club that was giving him a cheeky personality. He certainly did not feel himself. The bitterfruit wasn't helping either in that regard.

"At least you're off Corellia," Valentine said, "And running your own show." He followed her gaze down and then remembered his legs. It was hard to remember he had lost them at times. They didn't feel real, but there was a part of his brain that told him he was mean't to have legs, not these mechanical things, and he would oft fall into that subconscious belief until he was consciously reminded. He shifted his legs and there came a hydraulic hiss as pistons shifted and hydraulics moved. The legs were large and powerful and made him slightly taller. They were a weapon as much as they were a way for him to still walk. "Sometimes I forget about those, but it's fine Blue," Valentine said in an attempt to dismiss the concern she had. "Happened long ago, maybe a year after Corellia. I learnt the hard way why you don't fight Jedi without backup."

A party? ooo a party. Rekha loved a good party and it was on the Wheel. she enjoyed going to the Wheel it reminded her of good times. She knew she wouldn't likely know anyone there that was ok.

She had made a lasting impression the last time she was on the wheel. Yeah...it was...memorable she had needed to be a diversion. So she dug out the red feathers, and strutted like some angry hopped up porg that was too hot to touch! She laughed remembering the look on their faces.

Then she frowned she had run into Loup that day too. He reminded her of another debt she owed him. She paid the debt thinking it would be the last of it. But now like mynocks in the deep dark damp he turned back up.

Feth.

There would be no feathers today, just pants, shirt, blaster, vest...ya know that smuggler look that she loved so much.

"Capn"

Rekha turned, "yep" She had almost forgotten Jarrod was standing there.

"We goin?"

We...she smiled, "sure, I bet your wife could use a bauble from the Wheel." Leaving her thoughts behind her she exited the Midnight Star and headed towards the party. One only had to listen to know where it was at.

The other side of the visit maybe there would be some passing conversation on cartel workings on Coruscant. What the Loup was up to, and how she could stop him.

[member="Gallar Ahamkara"] \ [member="Srina Talon"] \ [member="The Slave"] \ [member="Julian Valentine"] \ [member="Tan'yill"] \[member="Hush"] \[member="Melvand Zrimmir"] \[member="Kole Harper"] \[member="John Ash"] \[member="Stardust Bloodstone"] \[member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"] @anyone i missed

[member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"]

No answer, seemed she had to look for a raven. She stood from her spot as she walked out looking around the room as she hummed to herself. She had to try and remember...but who's face could she remember? It had been so long ago way into her younger years...another thought arose....should she even talk to them again? They were smugglers and criminals she worked to get away from....yet she had to know was it true the ravens or was it someone waving their name around?

She focused on a face, she stopped. She knew that face but the name escaped her mind. She turned as she started walking toward him. Million names seemed to go through her mind before it clicked in her head, lysle, she couldn't help a smirk...that karker was still kicking it seemed. She approached his seating area and stopped a little bit aways, enough he could hear her but not as rude to get into the conversation...that may or may not be done

well, I see your still kicking some shebs my friend! Mind if I catch up with you

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
yumOR0X.png
Hutts didn't move quick - but that was because Hutts didn't need to move for anybody. Any Kajidic Gangster, even those as low as the dirt beneath the cartel totem pole, commanded a certain respect from those privy to their species' reputation. For Gorda, every ounce of that unearned respect was worth siphoning to the last drop.

"Ey' this 'Slave' and his friends have many nice things" old, willowed wings beat a struggled path to the Hutt's side as he slid through the crowd parting for his entrance, "maybe I could see of getting you a good price if something catches your eye, Ey' master?"

Waddels drug a set of jagged claws through his chin scruff, wanting eyes studying the immense decorations that lavished the room and its occupants.

"Enough!" A stout, fat-molded arm raised in threat of bashing the Toydarian in mid-flight. The old creature scurried back a few feet with a rapid beat of his wings and bow of his head,"If I need your opinion I will take it from you!" the arm lowered to the side of the gargantuan slug - who himself had made it a point to arrive in only the most posturing of attire. A gold, Atrisian imported silk vest squeezed his rolls of fat into place and shielded the area where a neck would have been if it weren't for the slug-like body inhabiting the clothes.

An array of fine rings and chains hung in a gaudy bunch from his hands and arms like fruit from a tree - and of course, his garb of choice would be incomplete without the diamond-studded appraiser's eye. In any other situation, Gorda would have admitted to the same studying that Waddel's had - after all he was not wrong about the quality pieces on display. The women, the tables, the drinks, all of it worth an appraisal for his collection.

But here was not the place. It was a graveyard disguised as a playground. A meeting room to garner deals that made or destroyed syndicates.

Sliding past the last of the guests between him and the festival of lights that was the party, Gorda grinned a slobbering, sliming grin. This was where the Lords of Nal Hutta and the ancient clans would make their return known to all...

''Struggling?!'' she exclaimed and nudged Valentine in a shoulder, needing to higher their voices to be heard above the loud music that was pumping in the nightclub ship. Thinking about their first meeting for a second. ''As I remember, I was about to chop his farkin' antennas off! He was about to break just as you walked in and stole the show!'' she continued and took another puff of the cigarra, then tapping it over an ashtray. The faint glow of the used tobacco died out in it. Thinking about her former way of life always brought memories of both joy and melancholy. It was years ago now, but her leave was not taken easy and she knew that if she returned there sure would be trouble. Thankfully, it was difficult to track down a smuggler that is almost constantly on the go.

The years that had passed had changed her but Valentine and others she knew would surely recognize some of her old youthful traits. Now, less under the pressure of others and under the influence of spice, she could still be edgy if the wrong topic was brought up. Especially after a few drinks. Her former experiences had made her suspicious about new aquaintances, trust was nothing that existed in the underworld of Corellia and neither in the business of smuggling.

Her glance went from his legs and met his eyes again. ''Oh, a bounty?'' she asked curiously, not sure if his legs was still a sensitive matter though he seemed to dismiss them.

tumblr_n4ee1ausI01roixiho7_r1_500.gif

The Shadownet Broker frowned and his black-dagger teeth vanished behind his grey lips. His demeanor shifted and Lysle turned his gaze to follow his. The lights in the nightclub shifted and dazzled, and a soft red glow fell over Lysle Rigger as Stardust came into sight. She was outside the tranquility screen of his booth and while she could see him, she could not hear him. The shielding prevented that. His hands reached under the table and tapped a button. The screen vanished.

"Stardust," Lysle said, and though he wished to smile and greet her warmly, he was most definitely not in the mood. He had a game to play and perhaps she would play a piece in that. "Come and sit with me, you are a friend of mine, and a friend of my flock," he said as he motioned her to take a seat at the luxurious booth. The icy blue gaze of Lysle turned to the Kalzerian Shadownet Broker, "Our business is done, you're dismissed. Find Julian. Let him know we have a job for him."

"Now," Lysle said and turned his eyes back to Stardust, "What can I do for a lady of such... beauty," he smiled a snakes smile. He motioned with his left hand and a waiter came over. The man lowered a plate to the table with an array of drinks. "Everything is on the house." Lysle knew how to please. How to win the affection of his associates, it was after all how he had become so powerful. Once the waiter left, Lysle pressed the button under the table and a tranquility screen of yellow enveloped them, protecting them from stray ears.

[ [member="Stardust Bloodstone"] ]

[member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"]

She felt he wasn't in such a great mood. But confirmed for her that he was indeed a old friend of hers, moving towards him she took a seat and crossed her legs looking him in the eye as she gave a smile...she had to be careful now...

still havent changed old friend. I came because I heard a whisper of old times and had to confirm it...didnt think anyone of the red ravens was around...or out of prison

She smirked at him, taking a drink as she swirled it lookimg st the glass and then took a drink before looking up into his eys as she flashed a grin

your too kind lysle. As I can see your still doing business as usual. But none of that how have things been?

She was starting to think herself...the ravens might be useful allies to the hand. She hoped she could win him over force new thry needed all the help they could

As monuments to ego went, this one wasn't bad.

Ifan ben-Mezd, far better known to his associates as the Prince, passed between half-clothed dancers undulating rhythmically in time with some form of synth based music. Although the delights on display bore no interest to him while he was here on business, neither could he claim to judge his host's sense of taste. This place reminded him more than a little of the Crown Court back on Point Nadir, flagship casino of his budding personal enterprise. Of course, the choice of decor there was all been part of a facade, bright neon colors and catchy music meant to keep guests gambling, to keep them partying, to keep them paying.

Who built a night club in the middle of a warship? He had resolved at some point to meet such a mind before the night was over, anyone that eccentric was almost certainly worth knowing in his circles. So far he had only been given a nom de plume very much like his own, [member="The Slave"]. Again, unusual, and yet again difficult for a man like 'the Prince' to judge.

Silken robes billowing out behind him, when he moved across the room he appeared to glide more than walk, as if he were simply floating in his own personal bubble of weightlessness. On either side, keeping a not so discrete distance away, two of his nastiest looking enforcers trailed him in the place of his usual bodyguard, Hakar. The Trandoshan would no doubt be seeing to the payment of their strike team, a mundane responsibility and yet his absence was also a constant reminder that only a few hours ago they had been at war with station security, operatives on his payroll fully prepared to ransack Tenloss Headquarters while Popo was distracted with defending his turf.

If Ifan knew his second, Hakar had probably taken the opportunity to offer and buy each of their mercs a round. [member="Kole Harper"] may just be nothing more than another name next to a value on a datapad for the Exchange lieutenant, but he knew that his reptilian companion had more of a conscience then he let on. It could be some time before the burly fixer rejoined his company. With a snap of his fingers one of his thugs leaped to fetch him an expensive cocktail while the other began elbowing patrons away from where his boss leaned against the bar until they had given him a wide enough berth.

He could not help but smirk at the occasional sight of someone passing nearby wince and rub their temples in stunned confusion. It was all the proof he needed that his amulet was functioning as the insurance policy he had intended. Anyone Force sensitive who came within five meters of him would begin to feel their connection slowly start to sap away until they were cut off completely, a sadly temporary effect and solely based on proximity.

[member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"] | [member="Bareesh Kajidic"] | [member="Rekha Kaarde"]​

He wondered what the temple masters would've thought seeing him in a place like this?

Childhood had been filled with lessons about responsibility, duty, and setting an example for the galaxy. He'd wanted to be a great Jedi after all, hadn't he? Now he was hurtling all that out the window. Who was left to disappoint anyway? He'd been forced to kill most he could remember. Tallia and his brother maybe? No, they both had more important things to do than worry about what he was wasting what remained of his life doing.

He still was keeping his head low after Rimcee, no more running around trying to be a hero until that little incident had been forgotten. Cale drank deeply, he didn't know what it was, only that it was strong, and that he'd gotten it for free. Compliments of the Zabrak with the broken nose who'd thought shoving around the human with a missing arm was the fastest way into a Miralan's pants. It was the kind of behavior he'd gotten used to enduring with his new life.

And admittedly, he enjoyed watching it backfire. The utter humiliation in the eyes of some muscle headed nerf herder as a cripple beat them into submission elicited a sense of satisfaction like no other. He imagined that would disappoint his dead masters far more than him drinking his life away in some club.

Didn't matter really, did it?

Julian flashed a smile as Blue nudged him. The alcohol and pheromones had soothed him but he felt the need to hold back on his liquor. He needed his wits about him in a place full of the underworlds most despicable characters. He kept the bitterfruit in hand but wasn't drinking as fast as others in the club, controlling himself. He turned his head in attention as Blue asked about his legs. "Yeah, a bounty," he began, and shifted his legs to show off the powerful cybernetics. "Cleaned me right through from the upper thighs. Those plasma swords they use cauterized the wound, thankfully."

He demonstrated with his index fingers where the blade had cut. Although where the cybernetics joined flesh was much higher, at the hip. They had removed a lot of extra damaged flesh in the procedure. "I'm not sure if you've heard of the guy, but he goes by the name The Dark Man, some old bloke who was living in the Refugee Sector on Nar Shaddaa at the time. Former Jedi before the One Sith destroyed their temples and Republic." He was emotive in his discussion, illustrating the events with exaggerated hand gestures, as though he were telling a fairy tale and not a real event, but perhaps everything in Julians life had been extra-ordinary. "I'd just chased him onto a rooftop with my jetpack. As I came down atop him he swiped at my legs. I crashed on top of him and blacked out. When I woke up I was in a medical ward. The crazy man had dropped me off and left."

He paused for a moment as he remembered. It was easier to talk about these things to someone else. As though it wasn't his own experiences, his own life, but when he was alone at night, that is when he struggled. Thankfully he wasn't truly alone at home, his cat and a pleasure droid kept the lonely bounty hunter company. It was better than none at all. "I want to know how you ended up here, whats the story? and better yet, you looking for a job.. I could use a pilot and a ship."

[member=Tan'yill]

[member="The Prince"] | [member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"] |

Rekha reached up to touch the taozin amulet she wore. It wasn't as potent as some of the ones out there to keep the forcers from messing with her mind but it did the trick. In here she didn't know who was a friend and who was looking to make a buck. The music was contemporary something that was trending right now.

She wasn't sure if it was something that would make it to her play list but for now it seemed to keep the guests moving.

Walking in with Jarrod behind her they seemed like a pair from an old republic holo, she could handle it.

It was as they were looking around for a place to park it and order that she caught sight of him....The Prince....well now that made this more interesting didn't it. What was he doing here? Some deal? Some...something...it itched at the back of her mind. She wanted to follow. She tapped Jarrod, "find us a seat. order something, I'll be back around."

Now she followed playing tourist looking, then looking away...but she was watching. She sat down when she saw him stop. He had this air about him that just made her mad. 'feth'

[member="Julian Valentine"] [member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"]

Lorianne didn't have very much to her name. A torn sack with her old uniform and unmentionables, while she wore a skin tight black shirt and pants with an odd hood. She was just trying to keep her face off of the cameras. It was unlikely the First Order would send a hit squad, or go all the way out here for her, but they did seem to work with mercenaries some times. She had hitched a ride with a smuggler, or transport pilot, whatever he wanted to call himself. Mentioned he might have been heading to the Wheel with some drinks restock. Lori didn't ask for the luxury suite on the freighter, she didn't even care if she sat next to a crate. She just wanted to be away from law enforcement... especially the First Order.

Upon arriving, she could feel the beat of the music already in the floor of the station, rippling up through her body. There was also a scent in the air... was this a criminal hide out or galactic party? She hoped she could find a job here, even if it meant working for one of the most dangerous organizations in the galaxy. Either way, more danger, meant more security. Perhaps she could seek their protection on technicality, while being on their side. She stepped through the docking bay and the halls until she finally reached the party. It seemed like it was rich in debauchery alcohol. She wasn't really interested in that, but there wasn't exactly a Red Raven Recruit Stand, so she did the most sensible thing; Staying out of everyones way, she modestly walked over to the bar, calling over whoever, or whatever, the bartender was. She had a question, and if he said answers weren't cheap.... well then she would have ordered the cheapest drink they had with what few credit ingots she had. Credit Ingots... because they couldn't be tracked so easily. "Do you know who I can speak to about the Red Ravens? I'm.... looking to join."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom