Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Life-Day Skirmish (Galactic Alliance)

Isamu Baelor

Protector of The Iron Realm
Darth Venefica said:
So this is a skirmish,,,,yet the OS big dogs are not showing up....yes, that's right....you! Hmmm...I smell one sided politics.....yet, I'll bite......

......I'll post just to piss everyone off
> We've got multiple skirmishes happening at the same time
> It's Christmas, and people are with their families

Don't try and stir up drama.

[member="Isamu Baelor"]

I'm not trying to stir up anything.....so please....relax and enjoy your Christmas celebrations. As for the other ongoing skirmishes, I was not aware of them until it was pointed out to me....since I, too, have just came back from holiday.

In Summary.....everyone just have fun. :)

Setzi Lunelle

Searching for Eleos's Altar
Unfortunately the way the objectives are, you can't do anything duel-wise until we either board the transport or board their ship.

But that doesn't mean you can't RP with Azurea or prepare for battle. You could do other things like reach out with the Force to find any lightsiders. If Acolyte knows telepathy he can message the Jedi and taunt them.

There are still plenty of things to do to set the story up that isn't necessarily fighting. :)

[member="Morningstaarr"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom