Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Life-Day Skirmish (Galactic Alliance)

[member="Morningstaarr"]

Well, automatically our objective is to stop them, or a reverse objective as you put it (So long as the original objective is harmful to us). If you expand with your own counter-objective, it ought to be related to the situation at hand, but you have the freedom to do as you like. Just remember that IC actions have IC consequences, and that we are all here to write together.

[member="Darth Azurea"] Hey I'm back and ready to do stuff if you're online and if you're in the mood. I'm also curious if you could post first in the thread? Just so I can get a fool understanding

Setzi Lunelle

Searching for Eleos's Altar
[member="Morningstaarr"]

I've posted. The scenario is that Darth Azurea is heading to the Sith transport that is being attacked by Alliance (Objective Two). Unless you have your own ship, I recommend putting yourself on board her ship, The Pirate's Foe and we'll either attack by air or board the transport and PVP with the alliance that way.

Let me know if you have any more questions!

Setzi Lunelle

Yes! Looks good [member="Morningstaarr"]

I'll try to post again tonight, but once we are actually engaged with our opponents, we'll need to make sure we don't rush the posting and give them enough time to respond. :)

It's customary to choose one target to engage with - once you are close enough to them. But that doesn't mean we can't fight in a group. Just depends on the situation.

Setzi Lunelle

[member="Darth Venefica"]

Glad to see you joining!

Also it is a holiday and lots of folks are with their families. Before jumping to conclusions, I think we need to consider the time of year and the fact that there is another GA skirmish going on as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom