Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Life-Day Skirmish (Galactic Alliance)

The Galactic Alliance is really itching for a fight, so in this merry holiday season they have decided they wanted to play the Grinch and steal some of our stuff in the Unknown Regions. This, of course, is something we cannot let slide.

Skirmish: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/74295-galactic-alliance-merry-life-day-sith/

OOC thread: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/74681-merry-life-day-sith-ooc/

The Skirmish is not on a specific planet, but coming in through space. So a bit of dogfighting and boarding will be available. Those who prefer their feet on the ground may want to guard our vessels from being stolen.

Fly my pretties, fly!

post-53649-fly-my-pretties-gif-Imgur-wiza-SVvQ.gif

[member="Felran Natri"]
[member="Darth Atrox"]
[member="Galatea Raste"]
[member="Thanith Gumara"]
[member="Konrad von Grimmelshausen"]
[member="Knight Mullarus"]
[member="Xavka Duquo"]
[member="Darth Timoris"]

[member="Darth Pyrrhus"]
[member="Illaudata Renovare"]
[member="Darth Rapax"]
[member="Sage Bane"]
[member="Isamu Baelor"]
[member="Eryi Mogeko"]

[member="Darth Atrox"]
I might be up for helping you out!
Not entirely certain on the specifics of the battle, even though I've read over it at least thrice now. Are they assailing a single vessel, or are they simply pirating a general shipping lane?

@Zedova Jaeger [member="Morningstaarr"]

Skirmishes are story-driven. The objectives are largely guidelines to what the attacking faction wants to achieve in the setting. For example, this is a surprise-attack where the GA wants to get their hands on some Sith ships for use in later raids and invasions. Naturally, we want to prevent them from succeeding. You may try make a counter-objective, such as commandeering one of their attack-vessels or capturing prisoners for interrogation.

Again, Skirmishes are focused on story; it's a chance to set up faction rivalries, personal nemeses, story arcs, and powerful lessons.

So, get on in there and work that story!

[member="Darth Ophidia"] Let's say GA are attacking OS, Do I just make up counter objectives? or are they just the reverse objective. Example: GA needs to destroy house does OS need to protect that house?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom