Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFRP

Right, gents, so I find myself a wee bit bored and an itch to meet some new folks. That being said I'd like to do a thread with some folks who perhaps haven't come across Sarge before, or just with people who don't normally write with me.

The only real stipulations are that I prefer private threads - as I'm not typically active enough to keep up with five or six characters at once - and that Sarge goes out of his way to avoid Omega and Fringe elements. Otherwise, he can be pretty much anywhere because he's a strong, independent black woman who don't need no man.

On a side note, this thread can be serious or nonserious, doesn't really matter.

Any takers?

Edit: Jak, since I know you'll show up here, Sarge would probably try to kill you on sight :p

@[member="Preliat Mantis"]

Was gonna ask what we were 'bang'ing and then I realized.... well played.

@[member="Scarlet Faith"]

Who are you and what do you want.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

You look different. Did you do something with your everything?

I want to braid your beard and we can have ice cream and talk about boys and put ribbons in your hair and GUMMI BEARS DANCING HERE AND THERE AND EVERYWHERE

pinkie-pie-party-cannon-i31.gif

Rexus Drath

Okay then let's play tag. Or boggle! Or even cowboys and Indians! You be the power hungry white man and I will be Black Bear and you can give my people ball in a cup for our gold mines!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom