Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG to Get A Ship

Sunam

S
As the title suggests, I'm looking for Sunam to get into a thread with somebody (merchant dealer or something) as he has a goal to get his own ship. It'll basically be a "I do this job for you in exchange you give me a ship". Sunam benefits from this as it'll be a development thread that builds up to getting his own ship, but of course there will be complications of various sorts. More than likely this will take on three people (including Sunam). One being the dealer, and the second would either be the ally or the contestant for whatever reason your character will have.

As to what the job is, considering just getting a starfighter are not cheap, something with moderate risk will be applicable. Regardless this is up to the dealer as to what the details are.

Sunam

S
Something that flies fast and can carry decent cargo, at least that's the general idea Sunam is going for

Sunam

S
Sounds good with me, did you want to set up a thread where Sunam takes on the job and go from there?

Sunam

S
Could you setup the thread then? I'm away from my computer at the moment, but I'll post as soon as possible.

Sunam

Here's this one for both you and a few other people looking to get involved with the company.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom